• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are any of you guys willing to smash your current phone to get the OnePlus One??

http://oneplus.net/smash
Am I guaranteed to get one if I do?

Are any of you guys willing to smash your current phone to get the OnePlus One??

http://oneplus.net/smash

No, but I have a drawer full of phones I can smash.

I have some too. Apparently you sign up on the site. If you're chosen, you destroy your phone and you can get the OnePlus for $1. Doesn't say which size though.
Question answered. I just got rid of my GNex so my N5 is all I have. What will I do in the interim while I wait for my new phone?

Last edited:

Unlimited is a must. I used a few gigs yesterday streaming in the car. I'm not paying top dollar for some struggle 3gb of data so I can call my grandma from a corn field.
a few gigs while streaming in the car?!?
eek.gif
what are you streaming 1080p HD Netflix videos, with pandora and spotify in the background?
roll.gif
 This.. I don't know how y'all do it.

I thought I used my phone a lot but some of y'all use more data in a couple days than I do a month lol

:lol: I just don't give a solitary ****. Bluetooth speaker is always on. Or else the car playing music or streaming on my TV.

Now i need to go buy an old phone off the internet cause I would definitely keep my N5 as a backup :lol:

What if I use an already broken phone 
nerd.gif
.. it turns on and works.. just a small crack on da bottom lul

Either way once it becomes available it's instant robocopped.. 349 for 64gb of storage and the stats it comes with is unheard of.. I can deal with the size if everything else is fine.

Peeped more news about the phone on their website and you can choose capacitive or onscreen buttons on the OnePlus 
smokin.gif
 that's dope.

Last edited:
The only thing the G3 will have over the One+1 is the QHD display. Don't know if that's worth a extra $300 though :lol:

I'm sure allot of u guys have this .. But just in case some don't ...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159437211

repped. Gotta love hackers lol.

My pandora 1 sub just expired too. I didn't realize how annoying their ads have gotten. 2 in a row now and like every 2-3 songs.

totally works. thanks again!

***They also added a Thumbs up/Down widget on your swipe screen. I've asked Pandora themselves about incorporating this and they pretty much told me there was no plans of that. Again... GOTTA LOVE HACKERS!

Based on the phonearena size comparison the one plus one is practically the same size as the note 3. Its a bit taller and narrower though

Last edited:
Is there another size besides the 5.5"?

No. I've seen some comparison shots, it looks fairly close in size to the M8.
If it's similar to that size.. That's it for me. I've got my next phone probably. I think I have my upgrade in august I can use that as well if I wanted if a new phone came out that was game changing. Too much value to pass up, hope they come available sooner than later tho

Last edited:
Yea I just caught wind of that OnePlus One. I have my eye on that, but want to see how it holds up. Is there any danger in buying phones from new companies? Never heard of OnePlus.

Anything new with the note2? Haven't really done anything to my phone since the 4.3 upgrade non OTA. Wouldn't mind removing some of this bloatware if theres a rom for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom