• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys with N5s....did you guys just use CF-root to gain root, or did you use something else? Figured I might as well just root and install the xposed framework for little mods and stuff that I want to use...expanded widgets module, maybe a new kernel, and maybe notification bar mods and stuff like that.

You guys with N5s....did you guys just use CF-root to gain root, or did you use something else? Figured I might as well just root and install the xposed framework for little mods and stuff that I want to use...expanded widgets module, maybe a new kernel, and maybe notification bar mods and stuff like that.

I used that wugfresh root kit

The back of the Nexus 5 feels funny to me. I put a case on it day one and have not touched it since

G3 has that shiny plastic again not happy about it
mean.gif
yeah they need to step up and do away with the cheap looking plastic

the material on the back of the n5 reminds me of the coating on the top and bottom of the hd2. feels amazing. wonder if anybody sell a skin the same texture for the g2?

I want to say thanks to all who posted about the chromecast X avia X showbox setup, it so money.  

Lobotomybeats your comment about the G3. If it had the back of the N5 it would be perfection.

Last edited:
I have the black. I took it out the case today to feel the back, it's not as bad as I remember.

For the guys using showbox and Chromecast, how's the picture quality on the TV?
It is crystal clear. There is zero quality drop off at least I don't see any.

I haven't tried it on my big TV yet, but it's all good on my 22 inch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom