• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mmm

This will be instacopped.

Got that Chrome x Showbox x Avia finally setup. This is real slick. Good looking out guys.

Hopefully the govt. doesn't shut down this showbox app 
nerd.gif

Note 3 is such a gaudy device, especially for smaller people.

I smh when I see anyone under 5'10" with a note 3 in their hands

I'm done with Samsung. Every Galaxy owner I know has experienced slow performance, lag, freezing after a year of year. Their interface is just too heavy plus all the carrier bloat. Interested in that LG.

Update to my Showbox experience: I'm happy to say that everything started working fine after a few hours.

If you're having some lag issues, I'd recommend resetting your router/modem combo. I get that problem occasionally.

Any buffer or issues like that can be due to suspect internet reception.. my xbmc on my gbox has been mad suspect the last few days making things almost unwatchable with all the buffering. 

Moved my router/modem from the basement which is 2 levels down so the reception was as trash as you can get.. all the way up to my room and the reception is godly.. no more buffering no nothing it has been great.

Also the logo discussion.. the point was HTC had capactive buttons before making the logo there fine.. when they removed those capacative buttons they should have offed with that added portion on the front and made more screen room or just removed it all together so the phone doesn't feel long and more comfy in the hands

Last edited:

bought my moms the note 3 for mothersday did i do good ? 
nerd.gif
How small are her hands 
laugh.gif

I was struggling with it with slightly above average sized hands
Id say she's average height with average hands, but she's always taking her i pad with her to work, and she's been saying she needs something smaller..

plus she's been hinting about a new phone so that';s why i went the note route... i was gonna get her the s5, but i figured id knock out 2 birds with one stone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Note 3 is such a gaudy device, especially for smaller people.

I smh when I see anyone under 5'10" with a note 3 in their hands
Yo, no joke! There is this short lady at my job that is legit like 4'11 and has a Note 3. It looks so absurd when we walk by her and she has it up beside her head on a phone call. 
roll.gif

What twitter app do you guys use? I'm on Carbon but I want something where the tweets take up a good porition of the screen for screencapping purposes and something that has good copy/paste features so I can post texts to tweets on NT. Tweetlogix for iPhone is the best twitter app I've ever used, if Android had something similar I would get it.

they need to start releasing these new phones already. this tax return money of mine ain't gonna last much longer  man

Back
Top Bottom