• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll fight anyone who talks bad about mkbhd 
nerd.gif

Figured I would not hear back from them after my invite expired before the 24hr deadline, but to my surprise after sending them an email last week they sent me an email this morning with another invite. Getting an invite is like some Willy Wonka finding the golden ticket type stuff. You got people on Ebay selling invites for 100 bucks lol.

I was just reading through the reddit thread (I guess it's considered a thread, not too familiar with reddit concept) regarding the smoldering GS4 and saw that a representative for HTC decided to send out a M8 to the guy. Awesome gesture from the company that will likely go a long way with other potential customers.

Last edited:
How many people run ART instead of Delvik? Any real noticeable difference? I just made the switch today for no real reason other than it's going to be the standard anyway.

Switched from a rom that had Davlik as default to a rom that had ART as default. The ART rom is a lot snappier and the battery life is better, but that can be due to the kernel change.

I switched to ART 8 days ago on my m8 and I can't really say I notice a difference. SwiftKey keyboard would lag a little when it would first pop up and it's a tad bit quicker now but that's pretty much it

How many people run ART instead of Delvik? Any real noticeable difference? I just made the switch today for no real reason other than it's going to be the standard anyway.

I used art for like 2 days on my g2. was unstable for me, my phone froze 4-5 times in those 2 days.

guys, i have a rooted verizon lg g2 that i know nothing about. How do i update it to Kitkat? the software updates keep poping up every hour and when the update runs it fails because my phone is rooted. 

I've been running ART. It feels slightly smoother but hard to say for sure. The downside is if you flash frequently, it takes forever to rebuild the cache each time (i.e. "optimizing apps" that android does on startup after a cache clear).

I've also noticed better battery but may just be from improved nightlies and/or kernel.

guys, i have a rooted verizon lg g2 that i know nothing about. How do i update it to Kitkat? the software updates keep poping up every hour and when the update runs it fails because my phone is rooted. 
You can't do over the air updates if you're rooted. Easiest thing to do would be to flash a rom that's running the most current version of Android that's out for that phone.

G2 camera is bunz.  Went to comic con over the weekend, its terrible indoors while i'm walking by.  I tried getting shots of the cast of Game of THrones as they were funneling us through the crowd and they all came out fuzzy.  It takes beautiful shots if i have time to stand still and the object doesnt move either.

Also took pics of my niece and they came out real weird

What games are you guys playing on your phones? I always like to keep at least one game in rotation for those bored moments.

I've never really been a fan of games but I broke my ankle earlier this month so I've been bored as hell so I downloaded real racing 3 and it's pretty sweet.

The only thing that sucks is they haven't made a mode where you can race your friends for Android yet. Only ios but other than that it def helps the time go by

What games are you guys playing on your phones? I always like to keep at least one game in rotation for those bored moments.

Last edited:
Are there any Spotify APKs that give you unlimited skips and let you play specific songs you want? I found a Pandora APK that give you unlimited skips and no commercials but not for Spotify.

Are there any Spotify APKs that give you unlimited skips and let you play specific songs you want? I found a Pandora APK that give you unlimited skips and no commercials but not for Spotify.

Pm me the link for the pandora apk por favor 8o

Back
Top Bottom