Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you elaborate?

When the 4.3 update came out for the S3, around the time the S4 came out it turned a lot of people's S3s into glorified paperweights, mine included.

Could've been a coincidence, but a number of people have said updates after a new model comes out slowed their phone down.

it works
smokin.gif
glad it worked ....

for the people PMing about the Pandora Toggle ....

I'll leave this right here ....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159437211

But I hear Samsung is notoriously slow.

No LG is notoriously slow.

Samsung is notorious for slowing your phone down when the new model comes out :lol

And HTC is notorious for bad batteries and phones that magically stop charging.

So...take your pic.
never had those battery issues with any HTC phone ive owned, but at least HTC is the first with the updates.

Yo! Repped. Appreciate that unlimited Pandora. UI isn't as refined but you can't argue with no ads and unlimited skips. NT for the win once again.

Edit: Just a heads up. If you are running ART on your device that Pandora apk posted above won't work for you. I had to switch back to dalvik on my G3 to get it to install.

Last edited:
No problem ... I don't use art so I'm good and for it's worth, I only listen to music so I don't need it to look nice and all ....

thanks Jram im using a note 3 so i dont have the option to switch to ART, might try it out later on my M8 or Nexus 5

Just tried it on my Nexus 7. The updated version doesn't work with ART either. Thanks anyway jram.

Edit: Also, while the updated apk does have a better UI, it has less functionality. There aren't any controls in the drop down menu to allow you to skip tracks. You have to open the app back up. Not a huge deal, just an observation.

Last edited:
Curious, what you guys miss about it? I still have and love mine but a few a people here hated the battery life and dumped theirs.

I get about 345-4hrs OST on mine and thats good enough for me. But I may upgrade to N6 if the specs are on point

How are you getting 3:45-4hrs OST? I get about an hour less. I have PA + franco kernel.

There aren't any controls in the drop down menu to allow you to skip tracks. You have to open the app back up. Not a huge deal, just an observation.

That annoys me too :lol :{ it has lockscreen controls so I just turn the screen off then on when I want to change the song

Curious, what you guys miss about it? I still have and love mine but a few a people here hated the battery life and dumped theirs.

I get about 345-4hrs OST on mine and thats good enough for me. But I may upgrade to N6 if the specs are on point
How are you getting 3:45-4hrs OST? I get about an hour less. I have PA + franco kernel.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Forget which ROM I was using but I got 3-4 OST on the regular with the N5.. more than enough.

Could you elaborate?

When the 4.3 update came out for the S3, around the time the S4 came out it turned a lot of people's S3s into glorified paperweights, mine included.

Could've been a coincidence, but a number of people have said updates after a new model comes out slowed their phone down.

Yup, happened to my S3 too. It's still sitting in my drawer looking brand new but it won't power on for ish...

Back
Top Bottom