• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sounds like its for then cats that are using hundreds of gigs monthly :lol: the people using it as their hone internet to download movies and ****

It sounds like its for then cats that are using hundreds of gigs monthly :lol: the people using it as their hone internet to download movies and ****

yea I read the comments on one tech site and there was some dude bragging about hitting 1TB of data usage. smh.

Yeah. I highly doubt they'll throttle you after 5GB. This is for peeps that download seasons of Boardwalk Empire in 1080p :lol: :smh:

My battery of my GS5 after the first day of use. This phone has some great battery
sick.gif
happy.gif
He's back
nthat.gif

I mean what did tmo expect? If they are going to throttle down, people after just going to bounce to VZ or ATT .... No reason to stick around if after 5gb you r going to be with ****** internet ....

This is from normal YouTube Netflix etc ...

lol Jesus Christ, do you guys not work? I use like 10-13gb a month as a somewhat heavy user, but sheesh, dudes must all be truck drivers or do over night security with spots with no wifi

lol Jesus Christ, do you guys not work? I use like 10-13gb a month as a somewhat heavy user, but sheesh, dudes must all be truck drivers or do over night security with spots with no wifi
I'm always traveling (business or leisure) and im always on YouTube, Netflix or Showbox. Plus when I'm not home and my son is with me he streams all his shows on my phone. I'm far from a driver or night shift guy ... Have people for that though.

In addition why u guys keep talking about WiFi? That must mean I'm stationary and that's something I'm not .. Plus some wifis don't compare to ...

How did you check your data keko?
#932# on T-Mobile.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten the new OPO update yet? Read on the forums that people are having trouble with battery life

Has anyone gotten the new OPO update yet? Read on the forums that people are having trouble with battery life
I downloaded one last night? Not sure if that's the one.. 4.4.4 update I think it was.

And I thought my battery was ok.. had almost 4 hours OST and like 30-40% left.. before I threw it on the computer to root so I can get adaway 

I don't know about you guys, but there are times that I hit the gym and I get on a cardio machine and I stream Netflix or ShowBox for about an hour. That alone is about a gig.

N6 screen resolution and battery life most important features. That Snapdragon is a good plus too

I downloaded one last night? Not sure if that's the one.. 4.4.4 update I think it was.

And I thought my battery was ok.. had almost 4 hours OST and like 30-40% left.. before I threw it on the computer to root so I can get adaway 
Yeah, the 4.4.4 update is the one people are having trouble with. Until it get's fixed of the bugs, I'm not updating.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/new-ota-cell-standby-draining-the-battery.85543/
interesting interesting.. I thought the battery was pretty solid 
laugh.gif
 but this is only my first full day with the phone, if it's better than what I got today then I'm looking forward to the next update 

N6 screen resolution and battery life most important features. That Snapdragon is a good plus too
agreed. battery is key. I know android l will help a little bit but I hope they use a bigger battery (or let you replace it, but that's doubtful)

Nexus 5 battery is trash.

Android L has a built in battery saver mode. Should help out the battery life.

Last edited:
I hope the overall footprint of the N6 isn't too much bigger than the N4 I have now. My hands are already too small for this 4.7" screen :wow:

Yeah man, its a little creepy, but its just the remains of Google Latitude...that social app that was supposed to alert you whenever a friend was nearby. You probably don't remember it. It was unpopular for the same reason you're not a fan.

If you delete your G+, that information will no longer be available for public viewing. That's not to say that Google isn't tracking your location (they will continue to if you use Google Now, Maps, or other gps services,) but that info won't be viewable by the public.

Or you could just change the settings. Either way.

Got the dreaded message at my door today that I have to go pickup the OPO tomorrow at the post office. Was so hyped on my way home too :smh:

let's hope so. that's quite possibly the worst size for a device, too big for a pocket phone but useless as a tablet. a true abomination, something that no human with taste would make or want.

in unrelated news, I hear Samsung is making 6" phones.

Back
Top Bottom