Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

naw that miui rom is legit bruh my joint say 7% and I got a *@%% load of stuff running

told yall cats man

yeah I went back to the version youre running the newer version isnt stable it constantly reboot my phone
how u like it so far ?

Best rom I've used, hey when you download a new app do your phone reboot? Mine do

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

naw that miui rom is legit bruh my joint say 7% and I got a *@%% load of stuff running

told yall cats man

yeah I went back to the version youre running the newer version isnt stable it constantly reboot my phone
how u like it so far ?

Best rom I've used, hey when you download a new app do your phone reboot? Mine do

For any of ya'll who use Handcent, has that !*@! been super laggy for you lately? Joint continues to force close
on me and takes forever for me to whip out a message using it. I hate the standard message app, cause its

so plain. What are some other text messaging apps out there that are comparable to Handcent?

I have an unrooted Evo by the way.

For any of ya'll who use Handcent, has that !*@! been super laggy for you lately? Joint continues to force close
on me and takes forever for me to whip out a message using it. I hate the standard message app, cause its

so plain. What are some other text messaging apps out there that are comparable to Handcent?

I have an unrooted Evo by the way.

Good looking out mrtito32. I would still like to know the function of the two circles on the top left of my phone, are they light sensors? And to the person asking about the must do things for the Droid 2, I like that the phone is pretty versatile, if I have a task it gets done pretty fast although youtube failed on me a few times. I see a few people talking about ROM and such, can you brezk down the basics for me?

Good looking out mrtito32. I would still like to know the function of the two circles on the top left of my phone, are they light sensors? And to the person asking about the must do things for the Droid 2, I like that the phone is pretty versatile, if I have a task it gets done pretty fast although youtube failed on me a few times. I see a few people talking about ROM and such, can you brezk down the basics for me?

New @*@@...
raadiusevo48a.png

http://raadius.deviantart.com/

Anyone know or can point me in the right direction to change the Lockscreen on the Captivate? Im rooted but i just want to remove the TouchWiz lockscreen.

Anyone know or can point me in the right direction to change the Lockscreen on the Captivate? Im rooted but i just want to remove the TouchWiz lockscreen.

its funny, I view this thread every day or so and have no clue about roms/kernels or 90% of the stuff you guys talk about lol

its funny, I view this thread every day or so and have no clue about roms/kernels or 90% of the stuff you guys talk about lol

Back
Top Bottom