Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HTC's doing a good job of making potential customers resent them

I just got an Inbox invitation. PM me your gmail.

Finally got this S4 the other day. Even though the actual phone service hasn't switched over, it still has wireless, obviously, and I have wireless at the house.

Soooo I've been going bananas with this damn thing.

It is.

basically

A

M

A

Z

I

N

G

!!!!

Any calendar app recommendations? Or if someone can answer this for me: how do I get the stock calendar to use a ringtone I made? Only the system notifications come up, and that's not gonna cut it.

Finally arrived. Really happy with it after owning the 7 and 10. The reviews don't do it justice.

For anyone looking for the best android tablet I can't say this is it becuase I have only had all the Nexus tablets. But I just had an iPad 3 and the wife has a mini. I had the 7 and the 10. This is by far the best of them all. Mainly because the OS but the build is crazy too. A high quality nexus 5 that HTC made come true in the 9 inch. HTC should make a new nexus 5 with this build haha. would be awesome.

Does anyone have experience with returning a Verizon or any G2 to factory stock? (unrooting, removing recovery ect, re adding bloat :x) I see plenty guides online but they confuse the heck out of me, anyone got a guide for dummies lol? I need to get this G2 back to OG form so I can pick up a new device.

Anywhoo, if anybody else is on the Verizon Loyalty 60$ 2 GB plan I spoke to a rep at the store and upgrading through edge even with this plan DOES indeed knock 15 off the plan before adding the financing cost of the phone.

currently I pay:

60 plus tax and can't upgrade for another year

with the Edge upgrade it would be:

60-15
+ 25 (Edge Droid Turbo)
70 plus tax
Trading in an old smartphone would get you a 100 dollar gift card that can be used for bill pay or accessories.

I've heard bad things regarding Verizon Edge, but would this not be a great deal in my instance (or others with this same plan)?

Nexus launch pushed back a week on T-Mobile. I'm heated :stoneface:

Just saw that too. :frown:

As long as this doesn't affect the Lollipop factory images for the Nexus devices tomorrow :nerd:

Is that confirmed that the images were being released tomorrow?

OTA roll out confirmed for tomorrow. I'd imagine factory images would be up tomorrow as well.

Works for me. My N4 and I will be waiting then.

Just saw that too. :frown:

I'm so pissed about this >:

I'm still gonna swing by a TMobile Store that said they were gonna have them tomorrow and see if I can snag one early.

Also...

Tablet Photography
KdQGkk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
at&t n6 preorders supposed to start midnight EST. only 32 gb blue version.

going to try to get in on it but something tells me it's going to be one big #$)(*$-up. question is, how long would we have to wait before they'll offer the white version?

Last edited:
For anyone looking for the best android tablet I can't say this is it becuase I have only had all the Nexus tablets. But I just had an iPad 3 and the wife has a mini. I had the 7 and the 10. This is by far the best of them all. Mainly because the OS but the build is crazy too. A high quality nexus 5 that HTC made come true in the 9 inch. HTC should make a new nexus 5 with this build haha. would be awesome.

Might just fix my N5 screen and get the N9 instead of tryna get both the 9 and the 6. I'm fiending

Might just fix my N5 screen and get the N9 instead of tryna get both the 9 and the 6. I'm fiending

I would say if you have a need for a tablet its a good buy.

-Speakers: I will agree with the reviewers saying that they were underwhelming. I was expecting them to be better. NOT saying they suck but just thought they would be better. I think a software update can fix it because it just sounds like the levels are off a bit on the equalizer.
- Screen: No problem with the 4:3 ratio it looks great. Better screen than the 7 IMO and I had both generations of the 7.
-Build: Quality is amazing and nothing short of what we expect to see form HTC. I actually prefer this from their HTC One design to be honest. Feels great and looks great.
- Speed and OS: This tablet is by far the smoothest and fastest ive used among all androids and apple tablets hands down. I will say though I did feel the warm back that people were talking about while I was watchign a YouTube video.

All in all I love it. Huge step up from my 7 and an ever bigger step up from my iPad (I couldnt stand iOS on tablet).

My HDX has a slight advantage on that tablet in the screen area and that's basically it. Don't really care much about the speakers tho but this Kindle's speakers are pretty week so almost anything would be an improvement.

I don't have a need I just love tablets and it would be nice to use my HDX exclusively for photography and use that 9 for games and multimedia

Back
Top Bottom