• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone know if I buy a phone off craigslist and put in phone insurance from Tmo will it be covered? I'm also on the $30 prepaid plan. When I bought my Nexus 4 and put it on the prepaid plan it gave me an option to add insurane. Now I'm trying to get another phone off craigslist and was wondering if I could add an insurance on it. Does it also matter if it's an unlocked phone or a tmobile phone?

anyone know if I buy a phone off craigslist and put in phone insurance from Tmo will it be covered? I'm also on the $30 prepaid plan. When I bought my Nexus 4 and put it on the prepaid plan it gave me an option to add insurane. Now I'm trying to get another phone off craigslist and was wondering if I could add an insurance on it. Does it also matter if it's an unlocked phone or a tmobile phone?

It won't be covered, the phone has to be purchased directly from T-Mobile and have insurance added within 14 days to be eligible.

It won't be covered, the phone has to be purchased directly from T-Mobile and have insurance added within 14 days to be eligible.

So if I get the N6 off the play store the phone won't be covered? :smh:

Well heres to hoping that theres N5 images by days end. The Rom I've been running is great speed wise, but that Misc battery drain is getting on my nerves. I pulled 3.5 hours of OST yesterday, just want to see what I can get with a fully functioning rom

My Note 4 is on truck for delivery today and my account STILL hasn't been charged and this is after me calling them at 9pm ET and letting them now, Which is even more strange I got a email this morning telling me my payment has been processed.

Looks like a Android device can finally be crowned with the best smartphone camera. The Note 4s camera had bested the iPhone 6+ according to many photographers/ smartphone reviewers.

This is the most informative review I've came across on YouTube.

This review was shot with the Note 4's FRONT CAMERA

Last edited:
dam really tempted to pull the trigger on a Nexus 6. OPO needs to hurry up and update Cyanogen so I could stop contemplating lol

T-mobile shipped my white Note 4 this morning without charging my card again :rofl:

I guess I canceled the order too late and told my bank release the hold prematurely

Calling these dudes now and telling them to take my damn money.

Happen to me before. It will go on your payment plan. Over the weekend I had 2 cancel 2 phone because they were on backorder. M8 was in Stock. Tuesday I got all 3 brand new phones. G2 m8 and nexus 5. Guess the cancel order didn't go through fast enough. Had me feeling like a boss!

Ended up sending them back after some time and kept m8

Last edited:
Wouldn't they offer the same deal since it's made by Moto? Either way whichever gets the 64gb Navy first will get my money.

Idk I think with the 5 they were only fixing the ones bought from GP directly. Don't think Moto had a free repair offer

My Note 4 is on truck for delivery today and my account STILL hasn't been charged and this is after me calling them at 9pm ET and letting them now, Which is even more strange I got a email this morning telling me my payment has been processed.

Do you even care?

Back
Top Bottom