• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like the biggest gripes for the nexus are the camera and inconsistent battery life, not to mention the size. Typical Nexus phone I suppose

Not really, some of that stuff can be ironed out with software and firmware updates. That's the beauty of the the Nexus line, that stuff gets sorted fairly quickly. Also, we don't know what version of the OS that reviewer was using. There's a day one update that hit yesterday.

I guess but this really wasn't the case with the Nexus 4 or 5, battery wise I don't care too much about camera

#AndroidLollipop rollout has started and will soon be available on most #Nexus devices. Dessert is served. http://t.co/XVFX2tEbHv

Last edited by a moderator:
Before it wasn't really a big deal because of the Nexus price tag. Now they charging premium prices people should expect better. That battery performance is gross :x

OPO with lollipop is now looking better than ever

Before it wasn't really a big deal because of the Nexus price tag. Now they charging premium prices people should expect better. That battery performance is gross :x

Totally agree, this is the reason why I decided to wait it out. Kinda of glad because I really didn't want to sign a contract.

Sooooo I got my droid turbo in today.......

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

that is literally how the phone was in the box. Not a single bit of padding in the entire box, absolutely ****** ridiculous

Last edited:

OPO with lollipop is now looking better than ever

Exactly. Now hopefully CM developers come through with a quick update.

Sooooo I got my droid turbo in today.......

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

that is literally how the phone was in the box. Not a single bit of padding in the entire box, absolutely ****** ridiculous

I'd complain to both the carrier and courier.
:x :x

Most of the blame goes to the carrier. Can't throw stuff in a large box like that without any support/padding.

At least the phone wasn't stolen/fall out the box though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom