• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M9 :x gonna need that if they addressed the camera and give it a decent battery and keep the SD slot.

Last edited:
I'd get a no4 before I got a n6 battery life looks like a b on n6.

I don't think the battery of the Nexus 6 is so bad that it's worth sacrificing a better experience for a better battery. I've been putting my phone through the paces and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Just the other day I used my Note 4 while I was doing some tweaking on my Nexus. I missed the Nexus immediately. The Note 4 has a better screen, battery and camera. TouchWiz is still Touchwiz and no amount of Lollipop will ever make that look like anything other than 2007's vision of the future. Don't get me wrong, the Note 4 is the best Samsung phone ever released, but it doesn't compare to stock Lollipop.

This will sound like a trivial point (and totally off-topic), but the dialer app for Vanilla Android is unbeatable. The caller ID and the ability to search for nearby places in the dialer itself isn't mentioned often enough. It's a killer feature.

Lollipop is going to continue to get better. Updates are coming pretty quickly, one was posted last night. With promised multi-screen and software tweaks addressing the battery performance looming, you'd have a hard time prying the Nexus from me.

I don't think the battery of the Nexus 6 is so bad that it's worth sacrificing a better experience for a better battery. I've been putting my phone through the paces and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Just the other day I used my Note 4 while I was doing some tweaking on my Nexus. I missed the Nexus immediately. The Note 4 has a better screen, battery and camera. TouchWiz is still Touchwiz and no amount of Lollipop will ever make that look like anything other than 2007's vision of the future. Don't get me wrong, the Note 4 is the best Samsung phone ever released, but it doesn't compare to stock Lollipop.

This will sound like a trivial point (and totally off-topic), but the dialer app for Vanilla Android is unbeatable. The caller ID and the ability to search for nearby places in the dialer itself isn't mentioned often enough. It's a killer feature.

Lollipop is going to continue to get better. Updates are coming pretty quickly, one was posted last night. With promised multi-screen and software tweaks addressing the battery performance looming, you'd have a hard time prying the Nexus from me.

Coming soon. In the mean time my Note 4 is killing it.

Just wait til lollipop roms pop up

Or better yet the google play edition of the note 4. I would cop that instantly

Or better yet the google play edition of the note 4. I would cop that instantly

I don't think that's happening though. I don't think Samsung would give up the multi-tasking stuff just to have a GPE version of their phone out there.

When a stable version of CM 12 drops for the Note 4 its ballgame.

your avy is LULZ. :lol:

also... to my OPO peeps...

Any news on when the official CM12 will be good to go on it?

I'm not a fan of using nightlies. I like to wait for the stable version.

Fambs

How do I block followers on Twitter within the app itself? Had two accounts follow me this past week that I wanted no part in. I don't need @HairyMuffDiver or @BigJuicyBoobs associated with my profile. I blocked them already via the desktop, but I couldn't for the life of me find where I could do it within the Android app.

Fambs

How do I block followers on Twitter within the app itself? Had two accounts follow me this past week that I wanted no part in. I don't need @HairyMuffDiver or @BigJuicyBoobs associated with my profile. I blocked them already via the desktop, but I couldn't for the life of me find where I could do it within the Android app.

Go into their twitter profile in the app and there should be a settings icon to the left of the Follow button. Click on that and there should be a block option.

Fambs

:rofl:

I knew NT would laugh at the handles :lol:

Problem is I don't have that settings icon on the profile. I'm working on a Note 4

Fambs

:lol:

I got mine

Back
Top Bottom