• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battery life on 5.0 on N5 is straight basura. 
mean.gif
 Might jump on that OPO bandwagon...
tired.gif

How do you like it?

Its nice. I've never had a tablet this size but its perfect size for me. Snappy no lag at all. It just gets real dusty for no reason. I don't have a case on it right now so there dust gets into the speakers and I have to constantly clean them out. Other then that tho I'm impressed with it. And I got one from the first batch with the power button and volume buttons sitting almost completely flush into the side. Not a big deal to me tho

The Sammy headphones seem real. They bump like usual. But, my right earbud went out after a week. :stoneface:

Just buy 2-3 purr when copping.

CM12 getting 6hrs OST :pimp:

What's up with pictures you can't delete? I had that problem with my Note 2, got a new Note 4, somehow it inherited them plus whatever was on the Micro and it wont give me the option to delete them. Yes, it's some noodz on there and then just some of X's I care not to see again

maybe try es file explorer and delete them using that (if they are on your phone/sd card)

otherwise your pics may be backed up to your google+ photos account hence they continue to return

I got mine wrapped in Seran Wrap until my cases I ordered from Amazon come in. Looks janky when the phone is off but when it's on you can barely tell.

Thinking about ditching my iPhone 6 for an N5 but hearing some issues about Lollipop.

Any workarounds?

Back
Top Bottom