• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only Nokia I ever had was this one when I was younger on metro

The memories with that phone :smokin

6610,3210 and 3315 were bricks with battery life for weeks, literally. Battery not keeping with technology

Does flashing a radio help with signal? Cause this is ridiculous. I live in a metro area, all that orange and yellow shouldnt be there.

Man...

If Nokia makes an android device...

Instacopped...
word, i've held a windows phone for a moment and they just feel so lavish to me. that OS too lacking for a switch. and the android phones they have released are weak as fuh

Does flashing a radio help with signal? Cause this is ridiculous. I live in a metro area, all that orange and yellow shouldnt be there.
If you end up flashing a new one, tell me if it helps. That's what's using all my batter life as well.

What phone you on?

One thing I notice after going from the back to the Nexus 5 from the OPO is the signal does suck. In my house downstairs don't get signal a lot of the time and it definitely is a huge battery drain, didn't have that problem with the OPO

This thread really makes me want to get rid of my N5 man. Its the N5 slander thread

This thread really makes me want to get rid of my N5 man. Its the N5 slander thread
:lol: decided to stick with mine until maybe OP2 comes out. Bought Franco kernel off playstore and I'm back to getting about 4hrs OST. I could live with that...

it really is lol i don't have most these problems/my N5 is meeting my needs so their complaints aren't applicable to me

i'm completely satisfied with my battery just barely making it from 9am to 8pm with just 1.5-2.5 hours of OST. yea it'd be great to have better but i'm not pressed

Flashed the CM 12 android L on my Lg G 3. fana see what the hype is all about. testing over the weekend to see battery life ect..

laugh.gif
decided to stick with mine until maybe OP2 comes out. Bought Franco kernel off playstore and I'm back to getting about 4hrs OST. I could live with that...
I was thinking about it myself. Its only 5$ and I saw one guy pull 6 hours with it. May have to bite that bullet for real.

What's the final price after the code?

Depends on the tax in your area and upgrades you choose.

Base 16 GB with no extra options is

Special backs are 25 and 32gb is an extra 50.

I only chose to get a leather back. With tax I paid 420 and change.

Shipping time :x I ordered it 930 pm local time 12/1 :pimp:

Anyway here it is

Super pleased and its already prompting me to update to lollipop :pimp:

Last edited:
if i do move on from this N5, i'm copping that latest moto X since the N6 is supposed to be just a larger version

edit: sprint isn't invited to the party
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom