• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got about 3:30ost with the battery on that ROM with about 6% left. Not terrible, not great.

Really impressed with this moto x granted it's only been 3 days. The front speaker really puts the g2 to shame. The camera experience so far has been better then my g2 in low light scenarios. The differences in build quality vs the g2 is pathetic.most importantly the radios. I have signal in my house again. That damn g2 dropped 80 percent of any call I took inside. The GPS actually works in this phone, something my g2 couldn't say.

Cliffs:
Don't buy lg, get anything else

I still have a cyber Monday code if anyone was gonna pick one up.

How's the battery life on them things? That's the 2014 right? How much did you end up paying in the end..I'm looking to buy something with battery being up there in importance

How's the battery life on them things? That's the 2014 right? How much did you end up paying in the end..I'm looking to buy something with battery being up there in importance
Depends on the tax in your area and upgrades you choose.

Base 16 GB with no extra options is

Special backs are 25 and 32gb is an extra 50.

I only chose to get a leather back. With tax I paid 420 and change.

Shipping time :x I ordered it 930 pm local time 12/1 :pimp:

Anyway here it is

Super pleased and its already prompting me to update to lollipop :pimp:

As for the battery, I can say that its gonna be better than my g2 when I reverted back to stock :x. On aosp Roms I was getting between 4-5.5 sot on average. If I can get between 4-5 I'll be happy. I'll get back to you on the battery.

I have the HTC m8 on verizon and get terrible reception in my neighborhood. They gave me a new Sim to see if that will change anything but my girlfriends iPhone is the same way on vzw. Besides switching providers is there anything that can help?

I have the HTC m8 on verizon and get terrible reception in my neighborhood. They gave me a new Sim to see if that will change anything but my girlfriends iPhone is the same way on vzw. Besides switching providers is there anything that can help?

A Verizon Network Extender. Basically creates a micro tower in your house using your broadband.

You brehs with Nexus 6's, how much OST are you getting? I'm getting about 3 hours on the lowest brightness setting on mine. 

Does flashing a radio help with signal? Cause this is ridiculous. I live in a metro area, all that orange and yellow shouldnt be there.
If you end up flashing a new one, tell me if it helps. That's what's using all my batter life as well.

What phone you on?
Yeah I flashed a new radio cause mine looks the same. It was no help whatsoever it's still all orange for me.

Yeah I flashed a new radio cause mine looks the same. It was no help whatsoever it's still all orange for me.
Yeah mine is all orange/red usually with slight marks of green occasionally. 

Really my only complaint with Android 5.0/Nexus 6 ATM. Hopefully Google addresses it in 5.0.1.

That's like less or even to what I get on the N5..that's unacceptable for the 6 :smh: even if you got location and whatever on that's pitiful

That's like less or even to what I get on the N5..that's unacceptable for the 6
mean.gif
even if you got location and whatever on that's pitiful
Just factory reset actually, gonna run it a few days and see if it's improved.

Last edited:
That's like less or even to what I get on the N5..that's unacceptable for the 6 :smh: even if you got location and whatever on that's pitiful
Just factory reset actually, gonna run it a few days and see if it's improved.
if it doesn't improve take it back immediately.. That's got to be a defective unit..but mkbhd was getting just a little more than that in his review so I'm kind of skeptical. The way I use my phone I know that joint won't last me a full day.

Which will cost me right?

Apparently they are $250. Saw some used ones on ebay for $125.

You can also look into a signal booster but since it's your whole neighborhood and not just your house I doubt it would make a difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom