Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S6 leak? :x :wow:

This **** is yo ridiculous... It seems like the S5 just release and already talking about S6. I'm not messing with another phone for a few years.

Last edited:
Samsung is stuck with their flagship having to be significantly smaller than the note.

they're also determined to keep the archaic home button and ugly piece of **** branding across the front on top.

best they can do is emulate htc's design?

the nose dive will continue.

:wow: It looks............the same as the S5 :stoneface:

Samsung needs to start doing something different with the look of their damn phones.

Checked out the Note 4 thoroughly this evening, as much as I hate touchwiz it is a nice device and seems to be winning me over vs the Nexus 6. I just need to make a decision and pull the trigger on a damn phone.

Samsung needs to start doing something different with the look of their damn phones.

Checked out the Note 4 thoroughly this evening, as much as I hate touchwiz it is a nice device and seems to be winning me over vs the Nexus 6. I just need to make a decision and pull the trigger on a damn phone.
People say the same **** all the time. How the **** is it supposed to look? Look at the changes of the iphones over the years.(only phone i can really compare it to right now)
palm treos?
600-650-700 all looked almost the same except with alot of spec improvements. Thats how their phones will look.
Personally you can see the differences on the s4 and s5 when you have it in your hand. People need to stop expecting these phone companies to do a huge overhaul on their phones.
Phone is already 5.1 inch fast processor crispy resolution. What more do they want ?

M7 to M8 wasn't a huge transformation either.

People just like giving Samsung **** cause they're so big in the game :lol:
True, but, HTC made a way better phone to begin with. Compare the One X to the M7. Or the Atrix to the Moto X. Samsung needs take a leap sometimes.

Last edited:

I chose the note 4 over the N6 because of better camera, battery life, quality, even though the nexus is crisp. I can flash a lollipop ROM anytime.

It's really difficult to readjust back to Samsung and not having a navbar.

When CM 12 and other stock Roms get out of alpha Navbars will be embedded in the software. I've had my capacitive keys disabled since day one just been rocking with pie controls

Last edited:
Don't know what y'all were really expecting from the S6. How different can the phone really look? As long as the battery life is good and it isn't a pocket busting monstrosity like the Nexus 6 I don't see the problem.

History-of-Nexus-Nexus_6.jpg

galaxy-s5-size-comparison.jpg

every-iphone-e1411373174470.png

amazing how little the iPhone has changed. and never realized how similar the s2 was to the iPhone.

anyway, phones are all converging to the same thing, true. but competitive advantage is key. iPhone has it because it's apple. nexus had it because of stock android but that is less and less of a factor, along with the cheaper price. the note has multi-window and the size, but both of those will erode away in 2015. the galaxy s line had the best balance of size, camera, battery, etc., but HTC and lg have taken that away.

Back
Top Bottom