• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely, if you're a talker stay away. I rarely go over my 100mins and I'm not a college student. Just got tired of a $80 cellphone bill, so even if I do go over my minutes it's still a lot cheaper than the monthly contract.

Really just wanted to get a new phone, sucks to be me.

Yea unfortunately my personal line is my business line as well. One of the main reasons I went with the post paid plans.

Whoa whoa whoa wait wait wait. T-Mobile has unlimited everything for $100 now? And this applies to family plans? Could I do this with my plan that has four lines? 

PLEASE RESPOND

Alright I work for T-Mobile so let me clear this up.

We now have a 2 line plan, unlimited call, text, data, no throttling on phone data, and 5gb of hotspot per line for $100/month.

I suggest getting in on it now. No word on if it is a promo plan only being offered a limited time. But once you are on it, you can keep it the life of your account.

I made the switch the first day to this. Definitely jump on this when you can. It's a great deal AND it's grandfathered. You also get a free subscription to Rhapsody's unRadio. I haven't used it, but I'm assuming it's like Pandora.

Last edited:
I made the switch the first day to this. Definitely jump on this when you can. It's a great deal AND it's grandfathered. You also get a free subscription to Rhapsody's unRadio. I haven't used it, but I'm assuming it's like Pandora.

Sounds like a sweet deal

Does anyone know if tmobile passed sprint yet on subscribers? I remember reading at the end of the 3rd qtr they were getting very close

It's cheap.

5gb of lte which is fast but having only 100 min blows. I used to use the hangouts dialer app with Google voice alot but lately it's been working only 20% of the time and when it does work the people I talk to sound robotic at times.

I'm in the middle of buying a couple properties and with bankers and other people calling me the 100 min isn't that way to go. If you talk on the phone then try another plan, if not its great
Is it 5GB of LTE? On the website it says "First 5GB at up to 4G speeds." Doesn't say LTE at all but I could be wrong

Yall better get on dat 100$ TMO plan . Clutch than a mug :pimp:

Unlimited hotspot via root. I thought i was gonna be on stock for a while, this Note 4 battery is straight *** b. :smh:

Can I use my own phone for the 2 line for $100 deal?

Thinking about giving my GF a my N5 and getting a N4 for myself...maybe that'll persuade her.

Yea I'm definitely going to try and convince the gf to make the switch. Been with VZW for 8 years. This deal is to good to pass up.

Unlimited hotspot via root. I thought i was gonna be on stock for a while, this Note 4 battery is straight *** b. :smh:
hmmm.. Note battery bunz?

That's strange.. I always heard the note 3 and 4 batteries were legit...

Info on this tethering deal you got...

Also... Question...

I'm thinking about adding my mom dukes... But if she doesnt like T-Mobile...

Can I just stick the Sim in a tablet and call it a day?

Or will they scoop up the IMEI and switch it to a tablet plan...

Also... I PRAY T-Mobile starts to update their spectrum and boost signal strength. Its getting better but its still far behind att and Verizon....

I try to pay online, but they won't take my bank account for some reason. I forget the reason exactly.

airblaster503, can I change from pre to postpay with no issues?

Sorry man just saw this, but it is super easy to move from prepaid to postpaid. Call in the morning/ mid day before it gets busy with the ********/ crazies calling in the evenings so your not on hold. Should take 5-10 minutes max.

Mannnnn that Note 4 battery better not be doodoo on mine or I am going to be pissed :smh: Really the only reason I chose it over the N6

What kind of SOT are you getting?

If anyone has verizon and is in the market for a tablet, here are some promotions my store is running. The rebates are legit, I've done them before and it takes about 2 weeks.

hmmm.. Note battery bunz?

That's strange.. I always heard the note 3 and 4 batteries were legit...

Info on this tethering deal you got...

Also... Question...

I'm thinking about adding my mom dukes... But if she doesnt like T-Mobile...

Can I just stick the Sim in a tablet and call it a day?

Or will they scoop up the IMEI and switch it to a tablet plan...

Also... I PRAY T-Mobile starts to update their spectrum and boost signal strength. Its getting better but its still far behind att and Verizon....

The unlimited tethering is a root/hack through system files. It's a bish and wouldn't recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to risk messing their phone.

It's still janky due to tMO and their strict limits and caps.

I have to switch it on and off a few times for this to work.

But their lte is legit, still has a lot of areas that have no signal at all :x

This is where sprint outshines tMO.

Back
Top Bottom