• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got the OTA for 5.0.1

Look at it and
mean.gif
I just got it too. What the 
mean.gif
 about, is 5.0.1 bad?

I wanna jump on the T-mo $100 unlimited data plan so I can cancel my cable internet and use my phone as a hotspot and save money but I have no one to jump on with.

Yall better get on dat 100$ TMO plan . Clutch than a mug :pimp:

Unlimited hotspot via root. I thought i was gonna be on stock for a while, this Note 4 battery is straight *** b. :smh:

The unlimited tethering is a root/hack through system files. It's a bish and wouldn't recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to risk messing their phone.

It's still janky due to tMO and their strict limits and caps.

Anybody got a link to this? Trying to do mine

Hopefully the OP2 doesn't have a similar price increase as the N6. I'm holding off on a OPO in hopes that the 2 has the same pricing

T-Mobile is killing it. Them being savages is dropping the price for all carriers. They got sprint in a panic buying anyone out of contract and the other two giving out data trying to compete. :lol: :pimp: that's how to run a business.

My girlfriend left Sprint for T-Mobile last weekend. They called her earlier this week from a random number talking about "please come back, we'll waive the termination fees and pay T-Mobile, you can have a free upgrade". They're worse than a clingy ex. :lol:

My girlfriend left Sprint for T-Mobile last weekend. They called her earlier this week from a random number talking about "please come back, we'll waive the termination fees and pay T-Mobile, you can have a free upgrade". They're worse than a clingy ex. :lol:

Shiid I need to do the same so they can offer me all that jazz

I try to pay online, but they won't take my bank account for some reason. I forget the reason exactly.

airblaster503, can I change from pre to postpay with no issues?

Sorry man just saw this, but it is super easy to move from prepaid to postpaid. Call in the morning/ mid day before it gets busy with the ********/ crazies calling in the evenings so your not on hold. Should take 5-10 minutes max.
Thank you sir. :pimp:

We need to take advantage of T-Mobile now...

Because all the CEO is doing is gathering up all these customers now to make it look more appealing for dutch telecom to sell

Who knows what direction it will take tthen.

Just spoke to the dude in the tmobile store

I gotta wait 2 months and pay my bill on time of course then I can get the note 4. My bill would increase 30 bucks tho.

Since i got a new job imma see if they offer a discount. Really want that phone

Scored a Moto X 2014 32gb Leather back on craigslist for 250. Phone is cleannnnn. Good thing I didn't use the motorola $140 off coupon. :smokin:smokin

so I'm stuck when I was trying to flash lollipop on my nexus 4. can't restore, says error. can't flash the zip i dl'ed. thinking that I might have interrupted the transfer of the zip so maybe it's incomplete but it doesn't recognize when I mount from cwm. still trying to figure out how to do it through adb. do I need to download android sdk for it to work?

need help :nerd:

so I'm stuck when I was trying to flash lollipop on my nexus 4. can't restore, says error. can't flash the zip i dl'ed. thinking that I might have interrupted the transfer of the zip so maybe it's incomplete but it doesn't recognize when I mount from cwm. still trying to figure out how to do it through adb. do I need to download android sdk for it to work?

need help :nerd:

Step 1. Download ADB and Fastboot: http://lifehacker.com/the-easiest-way-to-install-androids-adb-and-fastboot-to-1586992378

Step 2. Find the factory image of your Nexus device (you can download the Lollipop image directly from google here: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images )

Step 3: Using ADB, flash the factory image. (There are instructions on the google page above.)

Step 4: ???

Step 5: PROFIT!

I need to hop on the t-mo $100 unlimited plan. Ish is grandfathered.
UNLIMITED DATA. I would abuse it to the fullest. f**k time warner

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom