• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was gonna cop the Xperia Z3, but at this point, i'll just wait for the Z4 to be announced and released.  @Carver
 how was the switch to Tmo?  They pay  ETF if any?  Did you have to give them a phone?  
service is coo here in the cities..I haven't went up north with it yet but no complaints and the speeds are :pimp:.

I traded in some **** phone for nothing but by trading in my phone they pay for the etf. You could trade in some **** flip phone if you wanted according to the lady.

Edit: I believe as long as it's working

Last edited:
my girls Samsung G$ screen went black on her after she dropped it.... How much will it take to fix it? Im not in a major city anymore so Im tryin to gauge at least a price I can pay to fix it for her birthday this weekend

Last edited:

The regular ol Samsung Internet one is alright too..I haven't had many issues with it. At least the one on Arcadia rom, it's good..I never really used the note stock cause I rooted and rom'd it right away so I don't know if it's any different.

I can't even get naked to work on mine. Maybe cause im on firekat rom

Anyone know of a way to allow PowerAmp to access my music stored in the Google Music Cloud?

GmusicFS is all I've found and that doesnt work with Lolipop

I've had a Galaxy S5 for about 3 months with Verizon and I'm kind of bored of it and missing iMessage. Is there any possible chance that Verizon will let me switch to an iPhone 6 or do a trade in or something? If not, how should I go about switching?

Trade someone and pay the difference. Or sell your S5 and then buy a used one from someone and pay the difference. Basically, pay the difference. If you don't have an upgrade then Verizon can't do anything for you. Unless you get the trade -in value for the S5 and then pay the difference :lol:

You are gonna have to bite the bullet. And I would suggest a 64 GB 6+. Which is gonna be even more expensive.

I've had a Galaxy S5 for about 3 months with Verizon and I'm kind of bored of it and missing iMessage. Is there any possible chance that Verizon will let me switch to an iPhone 6 or do a trade in or something? If not, how should I go about switching?

[COLOR=#red]We here at Samsung are sorry to hear you aren't thoroughly enjoying your Galaxy S5 experience. Judging by your comment you are well past the grace period to get the full value for a return.

Might we suggest a few things to help you with your issue.
1. Use your phone in the shower...did you know the S5 has an IP 6/7 rating that makes your phone splashproof, water resistant at 3 feet for 30 minutes, and dustproof?
2. Pair it with our many selections of smartwatches.
3. Download Whatsap as a substitute for iMessage.
4. Check your heart rate, which we're sure is lowering after this message.
5. Wait for our official announcement for the Galaxy S6 and sell your S5 to subsidize the price for an S6.
Whatever you do don't go back to the iPhone. You'll regret it. You left for a reason, dont be the guy that goes back to a broken relationship for comfort reasons.

Sincerely,

SamsungUSA[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]We here at Samsung are sorry to hear you aren't thoroughly enjoying your Galaxy S5 experience. Judging by your comment you are well past the grace period to get the full value for a return.

Might we suggest a few things to help you with your issue.
1. Use your phone in the shower...did you know the S5 has an IP 6/7 rating that makes your phone splashproof, water resistant at 3 feet for 30 minutes, and dustproof?
2. Pair it with our many selections of smartwatches.
3. Download Whatsap as a substitute for iMessage.
4. Check your heart rate, which we're sure is lowering after this message.
5. Wait for our official announcement for the Galaxy S6 and sell your S5 to subsidize the price for an S6.
Whatever you do don't go back to the iPhone. You'll regret it. You left for a reason, dont be the guy that goes back to a broken relationship for comfort reasons.

Sincerely,

SamsungUSA[/COLOR]
EWD, just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and make a post like this...

and totally redeem yourself!

:pimp:

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys, especially EWD.:smokin sticking with the S5 just cause of that reply lmao last sentence was very true. Appreciate it!!

[h1]Next version of Android will be out in March, HTC exec says[/h1]
18 February, 2015 | Comments (4)  | Post your comment

Tags: GoogleAndroidHTC

Android 5.1 Lollipop  has been spotted on many Android One devices in Asia, but so far Google has not announced this version of its mobile OS. Nor has it started rolling out updates to Android 5.1 for the Nexus line of smartphones and tablets.

If you are wondering when this new iteration of Lollipop will finally make it to more devices, the answer could be "in March". This comes from Mo Versi, HTC's VP of Product Management.

gsmarena_001.jpg

He used Twitter to tell an inquiring HTC One Google Play Edition owner that a bug fix he was waiting for would be rolled out as part of "Google's next MR, which is in March".

"MR" stands for "maintenance release", and from what we've heard so far Android 5.1 promises to be just that and nothing more. So there's a high likelihood that Versi was in fact referring to this version in his tweet.

Hopefully this upcoming iteration of Google's mobile OS will fix the bugs that are still present in earlier Lollipop releases. It may also introduce a few small new features, but nothing too big if it's designated "MR".

Source  | Via

The more articles I read the more I feel like the Snapdragon 810 is gonna be a disaster |I

Really wanted the M9, but might have to jump ship to the S6

[h1]Report: Android Lollipop experiences fewer app crashes than iOS 8[/h1]

[h3]  [/h3]

Android-Lollipop-with-Google-logo-710x400.png

Android 5.0 Lollipop  may not feel like the most stable operating system Google has ever put out, though a new report seems to claim otherwise. According to data from mobile application performance management solution Crittercism, application crash rates are .2% lower on devices running Lollipop than devices running iOS 8.

According to the report, Android Lollipop’s app crash rate is at a mere 2%, while the app crash rate on iOS 8 is 2.2%. The data also shows that iOS 8 has a higher app crash rate than iOS 7, with only a 1.9% rate. When talking specifically of Android, Lollipop’s crash rate is significantly less than previous versions of Android. Apps on KitKat and Ice Cream Sandwich both crash the same amount at 2.6%. Unfortunately, there was no information regarding the crash rates of devices running Jelly Bean.

This data seems to be proven true for previous iterations of each OS in the past. Back in 2012, we saw the same case. When comparing Android versus iOS apps crashing, Android versions 1.6 to 4.0.1 crashed significantly less than iOS versions 3.1.3 to 5.1.

No matter what side you’re on, a 2.2% or lower app crash rate is pretty good. Of course, a 0% rate would be best, but you likely won’t experience many crashes with either of these operating systems. Just remember, you might experience different results when comparing Lollipop and iOS 8 since all of this depends on which specific apps you’re using. Applications can crash for a number of different reasons: OS issues, device specific issues and many more.

Have you experienced any app crashes on your Lollipop or iOS 8 device? Let us know what you think in the comments.

Source: ZDNet.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom