• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the standby time is superb imo. After the lollipop update my battery got surprisingly better on my device.

Curious does anybody have any sound issues with their Note 4? Occasionally my sound will lower than return to normal after a few seconds. Also has anyone noticed their background becoming slightly lighter for a second when accessing the internet?

That G4 is sexy.
Images-of-the-LG-G4-leak.jpg

Dang the G4 got a 3k ma removable battery and an SD slot? Slightly intrigued but not if it runs like the G flex 2 lol

Switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and picked up the S6E, so far im happy with both move....T-mobile seem rock solid so far and S6E legit 

^^^Thats the flex 2. When I went and got my s6e yesterday the sales guy said the sales on those phones were not good.

Yo, people with the S6, S6E, is your back LED yellow? Was testing it out last night and I noticed it's like a incandescent bulb. 

oh ok.  Yours might be defective then.  Mine is yellow when you look at it too, but the light is bright white.
Yeah I'm leaning toward defective. Honestly my friends and I all have minor flaws with our S6 handsets. Small scratches, screen manufacturing flaws, etc. Might throw the towel in and get the M9 or even the i6. As much as I love the S6, can't get my hands on a unit without issue. 

Last edited:
What texting app is everyone using? I've been having issues with downloading mms messages in group texts and I've tried gosms and textra. Both are having issues for me as well as the default messaging app on my G3.

Battery life was really trash at first. I disabled(cant uninstall) 32 bloatware apps (0] :stoneface: :x :smh: ) and turned off VoLTE.  Battery life is looking a lil better now.  We'll see how it goes...

you know, i wish the FCC, and other gov't agencies for that matter, had more teeth to regulate these companies from bs practices they engage in. verizon is scamming people left and right, taking advantage of a generally non tech savvy population and convincing consumers to sign up for services they can readily access for free via google, word to vz navigator..

but i realize that it is the consumer's responsibility to know not to sign up for random bs verizon or any company throws at them...still tho.

32 bloatware apps? i know u can disable them, but as i've said before, most people don't know how to do that. and most people don't want to even bother. this is where i can respect apple, and their tight control over the iPhone.

give people the choice to install **** on their phone, that they paid 600-900$$ for, don't force these apps down on them. period. are these bloat apps killing anyone? no, but its the principle. and i know that doesn't = more money, but idgaf lol.

Last edited:
It ain't all that serious tbh. All the bloatware was actually standard and not scam-y. Most of the preinstalled apps are what many people use. Here's what I disabled off mine, you can see more than half of them are actually considered 'standard' for iPhones. 
Amazon
Device Unlock (Unlocks your device. Kinda awesome, don't need it at this moment though.)

Google Play Books

Google Play Games

Google Play Movies & TV

Google Play Music

Google Play Newsstand (note that these Google apps are all android counterparts to standard iOS apps.)

Google+

Hancom Office 2014 (to open Office files. Pretty useful, I just prefer Kingsoft). 

Lookout (Good for older consumers who keep opening malware links/need to find their phone.)

Memo (Note app. Standard iOS app. I use Google Keep, so.)

Messenger (**** Facebook tho here.)

Milk (**** Samsung tho here.

Milk Video (Nah.)

OneDrive (If you don't use Google Drive, but it comes with free 125GB cloud storage. That's pretty damb good.)

S Health (I'm inactive as a mug. Can see how it'll be useful.)

S Voice (I don't *** with Siri either tho.)

T-Mobile My Account 

T-Mobile Name ID

T-Mobile TV (This is the only T-Mo app that had a subscription service. Other two were useful but not for me.) 
So yeah. It's really on the same level of bad-ness as Apple's bloatware, and you can't even disable those. Can't even be mad at these. I actually use FB/Instagram/Whatsapp so that wasn't even bloat for me. 

Back
Top Bottom