• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]HTC be like "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try again :lol:

Cats over at Android Central are saying they've been using the update and that it is just an update to get US models up to the rest of the international models. If they were using this update on the international model, that means all the other reviewers got the same update on their phones and the pictures were still horrible.

So after a week of promising me that they'd have the gold platinum S6 in on release day, I'm sitting here at T-Mobile and they are saying they didn't get it smh

Finally got my Edge.  Will post impressions after some real use soon
I'm hearing two common problems are under-the-screen scratches and the LED flash on the back remains lit even if the unit is off. Curious to know if yours has it. 

Mine felt like it was gonna explode when I first booted it and was downloading all my apps.. had to put it down for a while.

Anyone elses Textra messing up? It just keeps sending me the same texts from people over and over and over

Mine felt like it was gonna explode when I first booted it and was downloading all my apps.. had to put it down for a while.

Yea mine got really hot during that phase also.  Joint was hard to even hold
It's been pretty cool since the first day. *knock on wood*

Anyone elses Textra messing up? It just keeps sending me the same texts from people over and over and over
been using the stock s6 one and it been coo. Textra been acting funny for a while..have it installed but don't use it.

Haven't seen that issue on Textra but I have been seeing some funny behavior on it. It's either I don't receive the message or the person doesn't receive my messages. Also whenever someone sends a screenshot, it shows up blank
indifferent.gif

I can't tell if it's the app or just T-Mobile

Haven't seen that issue on Textra but I have been seeing some funny behavior on it. It's either I don't receive the message or the person doesn't receive my messages. Also whenever someone sends a screenshot, it shows up blank :stoneface:

haven't had any issues on stock.

Had some random stuff happen like that when I was on textra not too long ago on the no4

Haven't seen that issue on Textra but I have been seeing some funny behavior on it. It's either I don't receive the message or the person doesn't receive my messages. Also whenever someone sends a screenshot, it shows up blank :stoneface:

Tmobile wylin once again..

Battery life was really trash at first. I disabled(cant uninstall) 32 bloatware apps (
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
) and turned off VoLTE.  Battery life is looking a lil better now.  We'll see how it goes...

Battery life was really trash at first. I disabled(cant uninstall) 32 bloatware apps (0] :stoneface: :x :smh: ) and turned off VoLTE.  Battery life is looking a lil better now.  We'll see how it goes...

[COLOR=#red] I highly doubt you're going to be comfortable with the S6 long term. Deep down inside you're an HTC guy.

Back
Top Bottom