• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-Mobile slacking. Why they ain't drop Lollipop yet for N4?

drops next week.

actually there is an article floating around out there about why it takes so long for updates to get to android phones once google releases a new ver of android.

its an unfortunate process, but really why i value the nexus line so much, and why i can never hate on the iphone that much. 6 month turnaround time is too long for an android update to a non nexus phone.

idk if its always 6 months but with the galaxy nexus on vzw it was that long...

\\
drops next week.

actually there is an article floating around out there about why it takes so long for updates to get to android phones once google releases a new ver of android.

its an unfortunate process, but really why i value the nexus line so much, and why i can never hate on the iphone that much. 6 month turnaround time is too long for an android update to a non nexus phone.

idk if its always 6 months but with the galaxy nexus on vzw it was that long...
This is exactly why I'm hesitant on copping the s6. That and the screen size. I wanna this new ara phone.

Any reason why Google cannot make a universal messaging system like imessage? IPhone People send me videos and they look like utter crap when I recieve them.

Any reason why Google cannot make a universal messaging system like imessage? IPhone People send me videos and they look like utter crap when I recieve them.
But you can IM, SMS and MMS right from the Hangouts app. GVoice is even bundled into it now...

This issue is that Google doesn't tighten a little bit with their openness and make it that it is the only app that a phone comes with out the box. Sure you can download others, but straight out the box, that should be it.

If u go to Verizon u can get a S6 for 400 on the edge program if u buy $100 in accessories. And a free tablet for only $10 a month access

But you can IM, SMS and MMS right from the Hangouts app. GVoice is even bundled into it now...

This issue is that Google doesn't tighten a little bit with their openness and make it that it is the only app that a phone comes with out the box. Sure you can download others, but straight out the box, that should be it.
The issue I have is that I cannot send or receive Videos without being converted to subpar quality. Videos look like they have been shot with a samsung instinct.

[COLOR=#red]Frat brother is a Samsung Rep, and he gave me the full product demo of the S6 Edge. I was actually a bit skeptical of all the glowing reviews of it, but i have to admit that it's the best phone out right now.

Those who say the Edge feature is useless just isn't using it to its full capability. That dam screen tho. Holy wow, never thought I'd feel screen envy with my Note 4. However I'm not going down in size anymore and I actually use my S Pen. Patiently waiting for the Note 5. I'm expecting colossal results.

Yeah I got a group chat that I'm in to move to GroupMe because due to the fact that I'm the only person that used Android, it converts the videos and makes them look like they were shot with a potato. GroupMe best app I have

Frat brother is a Samsung Rep, and he gave me the full product demo of the S6 Edge. I was actually a bit skeptical of all the glowing reviews of it, but i have to admit that it's the best phone out right now.

Those who say the Edge feature is useless just isn't using it to its full capability. That dam screen tho. Holy wow, never thought I'd feel screen envy with my Note 4. However I'm not going down in size anymore and I actually use my S Pen. Patiently waiting for the Note 5. I'm expecting colossal results.
Note 5 Edge with glass and metal unibody with 4K screen , SD card slot, updated Exynos with that new in house Samsung GPU is gonna be 
sick.gif

I hate how america runs the cell phone industry.

The FCC should mandate all cell phone carriers to make the phones able to work with all cell phone providers.

It's unfair for the consumer to flat out by a phone and be stuck with that carrier if he wants to change at a later time.

I hate how america runs the cell phone industry.

The FCC should mandate all cell phone carriers to make the phones able to work with all cell phone providers.

It's unfair for the consumer to flat out by a phone and be stuck with that carrier if he wants to change at a later time.

Go off contract.

Go off contract.
that's not going to do it ... Like taking your phone from Spring to Verizon or something like that. You have to start flashing and doing other bs. I'm talking about straight putting a Sim or getting it connected with a different carrier and being able to use every single options without a problem .

that's not going to do it ... Like taking your phone from Spring to Verizon or something like that. You have to start flashing and doing other bs. I'm talking about straight putting a Sim or getting it connected with a different carrier and being able to use every single options without a problem .
Why is getting a factory unlocked phone not going to do it? It does exactly what you want it to do.

Back
Top Bottom