• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Stuff like this reminds me of when a few months after graduating undergrad in 2008 I received a job offer almost 900 miles away in Huntsville Alabama for a "whopping" $35k a year :rofl: My boys were like nah man you'd be stupid to up and relocate for less than $45k-$50k a year. Some were even saying if the job respected me I'd be getting more. I had a gut feeling that this "cheap" job opp would blow up into more. So I went. Long story short the job put me into the position to get me on with another company in 2009 where I grossed over $90k in 6 months.

All that to say, use you own judgement based off of your own acquired knowledge and research. I'd rather make a mistake based off of my actions, I can't deal with losing from another man's suggestions. Maybe that's just me. [/COLOR]

so am i missing something? on the nexus phones, on lollipop, u get notifications on the lock screen, and you can double tap to go straight to it.

you can't do that with the note 4. is it because samsung, or am i overlooking a feature?

lollipop notifications look like

I used handcent sms for 5 years, until they started using ads and they asked for s yearly subscription. I went ahead and checked out textra and it is butter. I went ahead and paid the 99c.

so am i missing something? on the nexus phones, on lollipop, u get notifications on the lock screen, and you can double tap to go straight to it.

you can't do that with the note 4. is it because samsung, or am i overlooking a feature?

yea you can't tap to launch on the note 4. its ridiculous! that is such a dope feature on lollipop i got used on the nexus :smh:

EDIT:

when you see a notification, you have to pull down the notification panel THEN double tap the notification to go straight to it. which is stupid. nexus u can double tap right from lock screen.

and as much as i like the note 4, this is the problem with samsung. why disable that feature? :smh:

lowkey thinking about rooting but i don't want to lose that samsung camera app

Last edited:
Is it just me or does Nova launcher not have the option to search for hidden apps in the search bar? I know Apex had this option but I eventually paid for Nova since everyone raved about how great it was and they can't even do that? :rolleyes

yea you can't tap to launch on the note 4. its ridiculous! that is such a dope feature on lollipop i got used on the nexus :smh:

EDIT:

when you see a notification, you have to pull down the notification panel THEN double tap the notification to go straight to it. which is stupid. nexus u can double tap right from lock screen.

and as much as i like the note 4, this is the problem with samsung. why disable that feature? :smh:

Use snap lock

Theres hi locker, cm locker, and slide lock too but snaplock is the goat Imo

EDIT:

can't you download the apk?

EWD always gotta take things to the next level.

EWD what do you recc right now, of course i wanna hear opinions then check out for myself

I'd go in the stores and play with them firsthand. Do your research on those that interested you and go from there.

Not impressed with reviews on the s6 and the s3 was the worse phone I ever owned.

Anyone here got the HTC one m9 model?

Man, I loved my S3 :lol:

One of my favorite phones of all time.. joint still got mad dev support 

I'm saying.

I know it's all subjective, but it sounds like his opinion was based on Samsung's terrible job of tapping into that phone's potential.

The development community quickly made me forget all about that :lol:

My s3 must've been a lemon...thing sucked

That's why I went to HTC an this was far superior

Straight out the box.. if you ain't the type to do all that rooting stuff you prob better off getting an HTC or iPhone.. like I said go test them out in stores.. reading reviews and watching videos only do so much. When you actually get to physically hold one and play with it...then you'll get a better feel for the device and if you want it or not.

Last edited:

Straight out the box.. if you ain't the type to do all that rooting stuff you prob better off getting an HTC or iPhone.. like I said go test them out in stores.. reading reviews and watching videos only do so much. When you actually get to physically hold one and play with it...then you'll get a better feel for the device and if you want it or not.
Wouldn't suggest the M9 tho. That trashy trash. My dude picked one up yesterday, returned it today. Also wouldn't suggest the iPhone, since they'll probably drop a 6S in like 4 months. 

Last edited:
Hate my note, think i have a defective one. Always freezing and crashing, restarting. Gotta take it in monday, hopefully they will replace it

Back
Top Bottom