• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn, i may need to root my Z3 just for adaway... Blocks all ads?
That I've seen yeah. Cant remember the last time I saw an ad anywhere, whether its an app or in a browser.

Someone else can probably corroborate this I'm sure other people are using it. I think @Carver  uses it.

I would. imagine that the ads are audio ads not video ads so I'm not sure that ad remover would work

what i don't like is the auto mixes combining your uploaded music to Google with stuff outside your library. there should be an option to just be able to listen to your uploaded music

am I missing something? free Google play doesn't let you make a playlist of songs of your own choosing or play from YouTube in the background. random streams are barely an improvement over free radio.

glad led and metallica finally made it on Google play. just missing Beatles and, umm, 1989.

Google already had a free music streaming service.......it's called YouTube. 
laugh.gif

Can I get some help on how to room my s6 edge sprint edition.. Thank in advance

I am an apple convert so I am only familiar with Cydia.. This rooting seems so much more difficult

Last edited:
I need to start using Dolphin more then. Been having it installed just never used it lol.

Appreciate the suggestions guys. I've been using Opera but Its been using more battery than it did a couple years ago :lol:

The most tragic thing about Sprint's service still sucking is that they actually own more of the available LTE spectrum than any other carrier...they just don't have the towers for it to ever be utilized properly. :lol: x :smh:

They made out like bandits with the Clearwire deal, and thus far they haven't even finished their Spark roll out. Crazy how bureaucracy can ruin a company.

Last edited:
The most tragic thing about Sprint's service still sucking is that they actually own more of the available LTE spectrum than any other carrier...they just don't have the towers for it to ever be utilized properly. :lol: x :smh:

They made out like bandits with the Clearwire deal, and thus far they haven't even finished their Spark roll out. Crazy how bureaucracy can ruin a company.

Sprint hasn't maintained its own towers in almost a decade. Putting up towers is expensive and Sprint doesn't have the capital.

Back
Top Bottom