• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2nd gen Moto X is still a very solid phone. Both the N6 and Moto X are good options. I have JUMP and I'm planning on holding onto my Nexus 6 until the next nexus comes. Z4/Z3+ is interesting too, but I'll have to see it in person.

I think the deciding factor for me will be the camera. Gonna have to do my research a little. Thanks for the input Yall!

I mean who wouldnt update their phone if given the option to do so? Seems simple enough to me. The second they make a Nexus that isnt a battery disaster I'm going right back.

The program is good, only thing that sucks is if you have Jump on a current phone you can't use your Jump to clear the balance to move to the On Demand. For example my Note 4 has about 460 remaining, trade in is $318, I have Jump and can get into a new phone and clear the balance if I want to, but not on the on demand. I would have to pay the difference between the trade in and what I owe.

Also at the end of the lease you pay what would still be owed on the device or trade it in. Or if you cancel while in a lease you have to pay the lease off and trade it or or pay the lease+phone to own the phone.

As an employee when we first heard lease we were all like :smh: But that 3 trade in's a year for someone that likes to always try new devices is :pimp:

Might try out an iPhone though with the problems I have been having lately, or the G4

What is the best unlocked phone on the market or releasing in the near future? I'm going to Korea in January and I need to get something to take with me.

I mean who wouldnt update their phone if given the option to do so? Seems simple enough to me. The second they make a Nexus that isnt a battery disaster I'm going right back.

The program is good, only thing that sucks is if you have Jump on a current phone you can't use your Jump to clear the balance to move to the On Demand. For example my Note 4 has about 460 remaining, trade in is $318, I have Jump and can get into a new phone and clear the balance if I want to, but not on the on demand. I would have to pay the difference between the trade in and what I owe.

Also at the end of the lease you pay what would still be owed on the device or trade it in. Or if you cancel while in a lease you have to pay the lease off and trade it or or pay the lease+phone to own the phone.

As an employee when we first heard lease we were all like :smh: But that 3 trade in's a year for someone that likes to always try new devices is :pimp:

Might try out an iPhone though with the problems I have been having lately, or the G4

Can I use the jump on demand if I don't have jump on my phone?

Can I use the jump on demand if I don't have jump on my phone?
Well you need to get a new phone and get into a lease with it.
And man it sounds good but im still iffy about it.
I aint eem changing phones like that anymore.
Ill hopefully get the note 5 for free. Good luck at that meeting on sunday morning fambs :nerd: airblaster503 airblaster503

I recently got the moto360 and paired it with my s6 edge and i swear it's like those two gadgets race to which ever battery dies first..

As an employee when we first heard lease we were all like
mean.gif
But that 3 trade in's a year for someone that likes to always try new devices is
pimp.gif

When does this go into effect? I could go exchange my Note for say a Nexus 6 right now no up front money? I dont have Jump on my plan never did.

When does this go into effect? I could go exchange my Note for say a Nexus 6 right now no up front money? I dont have Jump on my plan never did.
It starts monday or july 1st.
And no you would have to keep paying your note 4 or trade it in and pay the remainder off. Then you can get into the leasing program if im not mistaken and for the time being only iphone samsung and g4 are on the program.

I did a clean flash when I did it, at the time I was changing roms when I came across it. Maybe thats it I'm not sure.
i also cant flash any roms AT ALL.  they flash fine but when i reboot the phone just reboots. idk what i did wrong been trying to look thrw xda

Every year man.

Every freaking year. I thought this time would be different because the screen is bigger. It's been 2 weeks and I gotta come home.

This iphone is for the birds

Maybe my expectations for technology are just too high :smh:

Last edited:
I can drop my current Verizon SIM card into a Nexus 6 now with no problems right?

I know people were having issues early on

Every year man.

Every freaking year. I thought this time would be different because the screen is bigger. It's been 2 weeks and I gotta come home.

This iphone is for the birds

Maybe my expectations for technology are just too high :smh:

Welcome home bro, we missed you

So Apple Music replaces Beats tomorrow. As an Android user, I still dont know what will happen to my service from tomorrow until the android app is ready in the fall? Good thing i got a chromebook this weekend and the 3 free months of Google Music it comes with.

Back
Top Bottom