• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good site to get wallpaper for my vibrant? for free
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

I need your help you guys. I need a new phone and the two I'm looking at right now are the Samsung Captivate and the Sony Xperia X10. I was leaning toward the Xperia, but i wanted to know if there is anyway to upgrade the 1.6 software to the 2.1-2.2 software.

Also, which one would you guys recommend?

I thought about the Xeria X10 too but in the end I ended up with the more familiar Captivate. The X10 has a better camera with led flash but it wasn't a factor for me to decide on the other.

so its not possible to get the 2.1 software onto the x10?
i really liked how the x10 felt as opposed to the clunky feel of the Captivate

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

I need your help you guys. I need a new phone and the two I'm looking at right now are the Samsung Captivate and the Sony Xperia X10. I was leaning toward the Xperia, but i wanted to know if there is anyway to upgrade the 1.6 software to the 2.1-2.2 software.

Also, which one would you guys recommend?

I thought about the Xeria X10 too but in the end I ended up with the more familiar Captivate. The X10 has a better camera with led flash but it wasn't a factor for me to decide on the other.

so its not possible to get the 2.1 software onto the x10?
i really liked how the x10 felt as opposed to the clunky feel of the Captivate

2nd time my phone has had like 1GB of memory left. I don't know how but it seems like my phone saves pics of EVERYTHING. I plugged it up to my computer and I seen like 7,000 pics on there a whole bunch of them twitter avys...anyone else having this issue?

2nd time my phone has had like 1GB of memory left. I don't know how but it seems like my phone saves pics of EVERYTHING. I plugged it up to my computer and I seen like 7,000 pics on there a whole bunch of them twitter avys...anyone else having this issue?

DROID X user here:

How do you get the keyboard to automatically show up when opening a chat thread on HANDCENT.

It annoys me that I have to tap the chat box for the keyboard to showup.

Any help is appreciated.

DROID X user here:

How do you get the keyboard to automatically show up when opening a chat thread on HANDCENT.

It annoys me that I have to tap the chat box for the keyboard to showup.

Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

In what folder? I gotta check mine.

In what folder? I gotta check mine.

^ If you have astro manager go to tools>>SD Card Usage and see what is taking up the most space on your sd card. For me it was a file name called .trash/501
It had 4.6 GB's worth of idk what, and took up 63% of my memory card. It wouldn't let me access the directory so I had to end up formatting the card (losing some pics in the process
mad.gif
)

^ If you have astro manager go to tools>>SD Card Usage and see what is taking up the most space on your sd card. For me it was a file name called .trash/501
It had 4.6 GB's worth of idk what, and took up 63% of my memory card. It wouldn't let me access the directory so I had to end up formatting the card (losing some pics in the process
mad.gif
)

I don't know but I'm glad I kept my 16gb from the hd 2.....why did the evo only come with 8??

I have 6gb of music and 1.5 of random stuff....

I don't know but I'm glad I kept my 16gb from the hd 2.....why did the evo only come with 8??

I have 6gb of music and 1.5 of random stuff....

mad.gif
)

yeh i just noticed this trash folder taking up 1gb
smh.gif

mad.gif
)

smh.gif

mad.gif
)

smh.gif

mad.gif
)

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom