Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by raptors29

Isn't the Samsung Captivate an AT&T Droid? Is it worth getting?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

nerd.gif

Droid is VZW's branding, it really irks me when people use the term wrong for w/e reason
laugh.gif

It's a really nice phone. AT&T should be coming out with another high end android before the end of the year.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

nerd.gif

Droid is VZW's branding, it really irks me when people use the term wrong for w/e reason
laugh.gif

It's a really nice phone. AT&T should be coming out with another high end android before the end of the year.

I'm having a hard time transitioning from the iphone to android in regard to getting free apps. I rooted my Captivate but my comp(running Vista) is having trouble recognizing the phone. I install the usb driver, I was able to transfer music into the phone though. I definitely miss the iphone way of getting apps. I guess its a learning curve with a new OS.

I'm having a hard time transitioning from the iphone to android in regard to getting free apps. I rooted my Captivate but my comp(running Vista) is having trouble recognizing the phone. I install the usb driver, I was able to transfer music into the phone though. I definitely miss the iphone way of getting apps. I guess its a learning curve with a new OS.

I need your help you guys. I need a new phone and the two I'm looking at right now are the Samsung Captivate and the Sony Xperia X10. I was leaning toward the Xperia, but i wanted to know if there is anyway to upgrade the 1.6 software to the 2.1-2.2 software.

Also, which one would you guys recommend?

I need your help you guys. I need a new phone and the two I'm looking at right now are the Samsung Captivate and the Sony Xperia X10. I was leaning toward the Xperia, but i wanted to know if there is anyway to upgrade the 1.6 software to the 2.1-2.2 software.

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

I thought about the Xeria X10 too but in the end I ended up with the more familiar Captivate. The X10 has a better camera with led flash but it wasn't a factor for me to decide on the other.

Originally Posted by TheRoyalAirness27

I thought about the Xeria X10 too but in the end I ended up with the more familiar Captivate. The X10 has a better camera with led flash but it wasn't a factor for me to decide on the other.

Back
Top Bottom