• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like what I saw it off the note 5.. Like I said before, removable micro SD card doesn't bother me.. I have had the same 32gig in my phone for awhile. I don't need 7 movies on my phone or old videos from 2 years ago to take up space.. I can just attached micro USB to a flash drive and be good.. Drag and drop files or just watch them from it.. I also never had a extra battery to swap out or anything.. Of course I'm gonna wait til people put the note 5 through everything it can handle before I buy it.. Coming from a person that only have owned Samsung phones.. I really don't see the problem.

Holy lord, I just got the update fit Hangouts 4.0 and this thing is laggy as hell... Anyway I can go back to the old version???

USB Type-C though?

eyes.gif

New N5 calling my name but I want the larger one. I'm really interested in knowing if they'll work on the Fi network

Yeah I might have to wait for huawei nexus. Was gonna get moto x but will wait. Just gotta watch my data usage til it comes out.

Gotdamb da note5 secksy.

I can always use my otg cable for extra external storage. :nerd: 64 gig plus my 64gig sd card. Hmmmmm

Need help, fambs...

My mom's Nexus 5 frequently says there is no SIM card, but there is. What's the fix on this?

Secondly, my Galaxy Note 4's data will suddenly just stop working and I'll have to restart my phone. Anyone know what's going on there?

Need help, fambs...

My mom's Nexus 5 frequently says there is no SIM card, but there is. What's the fix on this?

Secondly, my Galaxy Note 4's data will suddenly just stop working and I'll have to restart my phone. Anyone know what's going on there?

Did you try putting your mom's sim in your phone? Does it work?

For your Note 4, who's your provider? Instead of restarting your phone, can you just toggle data on/off?

Last edited:
Do I spring for a N6 or wait for the Moto X Pure?
Did you try putting your mom's sim in your phone? Does it work?

For your Note 4, who's your provider? Instead of restarting your phone, can you just toggle data on/off?

Just went and got new SIM cards. We'll see how things go this week.

Do I spring for a N6 or wait for the Moto X Pure?

I'd wait for that Moto X Pure unless you're looking to get on Project Fi. But even then, I'd wait to see what the newer Nexus phones offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man DOWN!!!

My wife broke her M8 - my son dropped my G3 in the toilet and I broke my backup G2 ...

Aint this a *****!

Damn this a tough time to take that L if your on VZW. Buyin premiun devices at retail or paying monthly is for the birds :smh:

Just left BB and asked about that pre order deal for the N5. Basically you pay the $50 now, they give you a $50 GC, then you come back Friday with your phone and trade it in. They give you the rest of the $150 then which goes towards the phone. Not a bad deal at all.

Just left BB and asked about that pre order deal for the N5. Basically you pay the $50 now, they give you a $50 GC, then you come back Friday with your phone and trade it in. They give you the rest of the $150 then which goes towards the phone. Not a bad deal at all.
Reps for sharing. I'm debating on getting the N5 or waiting for the iPhone 6s+...this may swindle my decision...

[h1]Design Fail: Samsung’s Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ keyboard cover doesn’t even work[/h1]
By  Yoni Heisler  on Aug 15, 2015 at 11:00 AM

ACCESSORIES

galaxy-note-5-s6-edge-plus-keyboard-case-2.jpg
Image Source: Mobile Syrup

Samsung this week introduced a new QWERTY keyboard accessory for the Galaxy Note 5  and Galaxy S6 Edge+, proving once again that truth is stranger than fiction. The year is 2015, and Samsung, as it desperately tries to inject some life into slumping smartphone sales, decided it might be a good idea to conjure up the spirit of BlackBerry circa 2010.

Even if we completely ignore how it looks, how much it costs ($80!), and whether or not anyone is even interested in using a smartphone with a physical QWERTY keyboard these days, Samsung’s new accessory is an utter disaster for one simple reason — it doesn’t work.

DON’T MISS: Amazon is offering over $90 worth of paid Android apps for free – download them now

Mashable  recently had some time to play with the keyboard add-on and, to put it kindly, they weren’t thrilled  with it.

For starters, the keyboard design itself seems like something you might expect to see come out of a weekend hackathon. Made out of plastic, the keyboard buttons are designed to line up directly above the device’s virtual keyboard. In effect, users are doing nothing more than mashing on plastic keys “that are pressing the onscreen buttons.”

A sophisticated solution this is not, and yet Samsung somehow thinks this is worth $80.

When giving the keyboard a test spin, Mashable’s  Raymond Wong couldn’t even manage to type in ‘Mashable.com’ successfully.
The keys are flat and don’t have the perfected arc curvature that BlackBerry phone keyboards have. (I would know, I reviewed the BlackBerry Classic and it has an amazing keyboard.) When I pressed the letter “M”, my thumb kept mashing the buttons around it and I don’t even have big thumbs.
I mean, on one hand you’d like to give Samsung credit for having no qualms about throwing everything against the wall in an effort to see what sticks. After all, this approach does make for great entertainment. But on the other hand, well, it’s just hard to take something that looks funky and doesn’t even work all that seriously.

TAGS:

SAMSUNG

SOURCE:

MASHABLE

Back
Top Bottom