• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We retroing phones now?
zackmorris_0.jpg

I've heard that a lot of business people still use Blackberries just because of the physical keyboard. Easier and faster to send emails/messages, that sort of thing.

I've heard that a lot of business people still use Blackberries just because of the physical keyboard. Easier and faster to send emails/messages, that sort of thing.

Some of the people in the company I work for use them as work phones, and have iPhones as personal devices

Joint looks like a premium pop tart. I'm all for physical keyboards and wish slider joints would come back, but that design is a fail imo.

Pre ordered the Note 5 from BB. Getting $250 store GC but :smh: at AT&T for getting rid of the special upgrade prices. They're now forcing you to use the monthly installments. :stoneface:

The Note 5 and S6 Edge + are dominating reviews. So surprised hearing that they both have godlike battery life especially the edge +

Pre ordered the Note 5 from BB. Getting $250 store GC but :smh: at AT&T for getting rid of the special upgrade prices. They're now forcing you to use the monthly installments. :stoneface:

I'll be buying my phone off contact going forward. Not paying retail for a carrier locked phone.

The Note 5 and S6 Edge + are dominating reviews. So surprised hearing that they both have godlike battery life especially the edge +

That's because the phone isn't out yet. It gets praise and then a week after it drops Business Insider will post articles about how the iPhone is better than it in little stupid ways.

Last note I owned was the note 2.

Give me a few days to rate it but battery life doesn't seem as strong as previous notes.

Last edited:
I like the new icons, they are supposed to be coming to the s6 soon. How do you like it so far?

I actually thought that the verge s6 plus review was pretty fair.

Last edited:
Definitely a better feel than the edge imo. I like the ability to adjust the screen page size. Also the ability to switch apps with one touch. the new icons look nice but I'm more focused on the performance and speed which is so far typical Samsung exceptional. I also miss the Samsung keyboard and the predictive text. My previous phone HTC one m8 keyboard isn't as polished as Samsungs. I will miss the front speakers

Last edited:
Played with the N5 and the S6E+ .... Lawd are they a joy to hold especially the N5 but that S6E+ is the most beautiful device I've ever laid eyes on. Was about to upgrade to it but my girl talked some sense into me. Think she's copping me the Moto X for my bday

Back
Top Bottom