• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the edge. AT&T. Had it from Day 1.  Started out fine(see my launch day reviews in here), but as time went on it declined.

I'm glad you've had a good experience with it, but I cant say the same lol.  Im on E-mails, Snapchat, Twitter, IG, FB, managing finances, doing scheduling for work, etc.  For my experience, the phone just hasnt been able to keep up like my other devices have.

I know alot of you guys hate when I bring up my M8 lol, but that joint chewed through anything I threw at it with not so much as a hesitation.  And thats what I expect from a device in 2015. I'm done with lag.  My next device will be either the iPhone 6s, OP2(if i can get my hands on one), or HTC's next flagship if i decide to wait.  I tried to give it another chance but I'm done with Samsung.

I'm feeling similarly. I like my s6 however, but I feel like android is incomplete, for lack of a better word. IOS is boring, but it is good at what it does. Androad can do more, but I'm not using the features.

Finally made the switch to T Mobile from Verizon :pimp:

Saving $100 a month on my family plan and getting 5x the data.

Oh, and I don't see a difference in service and coverage in my area :pimp:

I've had a weird user experience with my Note 4. I had problems with the first unit I bought and it kinda put a bad taste in my mouth from the jump. Then after I got my second unit everything went smoothly. But it took damn near forever to get Lollipop. When it did come, my battery life went to ****. As of right now though, I have no complaints about it. I don't get nearly the same SOT as I used to before Lollipop but the battery still lasts me a good while. And I feel as if the phone is as snappy as ever, probably the fastest its been since I've bought it.

I'm really considering the Note 5/S6 Edge+, but I'm hesitant because of all these problems I keep hearing about this generation of Samsung phones. I'm not sure if I'm willing to give Samsung another try because of their software, but their hardware is so impressive to me. I think they make the best looking phones and a premium build is now my number one preference in a smart phone.

The verge is a joke. I've never once saw them give these criticism's for an iPhone

They listed as a con on an Android Wear watch review that you couldn't connect to an iOS device :rofl:
Meanwhile their AppleWatch review probably lists as a pro

"Exclusively compatible with iOS devices to ensure seamless user experience."

:lol:

How they going talk about no removable battery or microcard expansion for android but it allowable with apple? Haha

I have a confession android bros...
I traded my nexus 6 a month ago for a 6+ . Been waiting to see the fall lineups before I decide on what I am going to end up going with. Can't front though...this 6+ is pretty nice :lol:

Just recently joined my friends family plan and wanted to port my # and I believe T-Mobile messed up :smh:

Had that # for over 10 years :smh: I'm so heated right now

Picked up the N5 yesterday & love it. I dont like the cheap battery charger that always seems to break wish they had the S5 charger.

Took my N5 an hour to fully charge from 5%.

The verge is a joke. I've never once saw them give these criticism's for an iPhone

You're not being impartial. These critiques make sense because there is precedence in the Note line for being able to do most of the above.

They wouldn't make sense as critiques for any iPhone except the very first one, considering that NO iPhone has ever had a removable battery or expandable storage. I don't **** with iPhone enough to be sure, but I'm pretty sure the 6 and 6+ come in 128GB as well, so that wouldn't work either.

The only stupid con I see here is "expensive", like that's not something you can say about every top of the line Samsung, Apple, and HTC device :lol:

Critiquing the fact that Android Wear devices only work with Android OS and not doing the same for the Apple Watch is ridiculous though.

Last edited:
Just recently joined my friends family plan and wanted to port my # and I believe T-Mobile messed up
mean.gif

Had that # for over 10 years
mean.gif
I'm so heated right now
I think there's a delay of a couple of days before they get your # ported if memory serves me correctly 

Just recently joined my friends family plan and wanted to port my # and I believe T-Mobile messed up :smh:

Had that # for over 10 years :smh: I'm so heated right now

I'm still waiting on mine to be transferred.

It's been peaceful though not having people bother me :lol:

Basically only my girl and family have my temporary number for now

I wouldn't say the N5 battery is poor but it is pretty average. My N3 battery was Godly in the beginning...

After this 5.1.1 TW update on the N4, seems like this joint is back to life. SOT increased by 50%, buttery smooth as well. Also doesn't take forever for the cam and recents to pop up. :pimp:

Now I have to wait another 24-48 hrs due to some "error". Doesn't make sense, I was already on their network with pre-paid. Ah well.

After this 5.1.1 TW update on the N4, seems like this joint is back to life. SOT increased by 50%, buttery smooth as well. Also doesn't take forever for the cam and recents to pop up. :pimp:

Really? What carrier you wit and what's your sot lookin like

If it's good ill make the jump. Still on kk

Really? What carrier you wit and what's your sot lookin like

If it's good ill make the jump. Still on kk

I'm on TMo,on 5.0 i was barely getting 2.3-3.5 OST, now i can get 5hrs easy. It's worth it, and waiting on the next phone, i was damn sure gonna hop on the iPhone 6+. :lol:

Porting my # from AT&T to t-mobile took only 2-3 hours

Lost my sprint # from HS switching to AT&T. I like to blame that for my drought of yambs all these years later

Last edited:
My G2 is starting to overheat when I watch like 2 minutes of a YT video. Then it just shuts off and restarts by itself.

Has anybody else have this happen to their phone?

Back
Top Bottom