Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by ardeedas

In the market for a new phone. Leaning towards the EVO 4G on Sprint.. Pro's and con's for this device/service? Are there better phones/plans out there?

I hear its good but the battery life isnt the best. But theres a new version coming out with a hardware keyboard on sprint. Epic 4g on sprint is good too.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

In the market for a new phone. Leaning towards the EVO 4G on Sprint.. Pro's and con's for this device/service? Are there better phones/plans out there?

I hear its good but the battery life isnt the best. But theres a new version coming out with a hardware keyboard on sprint. Epic 4g on sprint is good too.

A basic icon set I'm working on, a small preview:

lastround.png

Im not as technically inclined as some of you all but I did manage this -

Im not as technically inclined as some of you all but I did manage this -

Tets <3 no ayo,
laugh.gif
you keep comin up with these nice setups. Do you get yout icons from deviantart?

Nice Jordan keyboard ^
pimp.gif

Tets <3 no ayo,
laugh.gif
you keep comin up with these nice setups. Do you get yout icons from deviantart?

Nice Jordan keyboard ^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Tets <3 no ayo,
laugh.gif

Nice Jordan keyboard ^
pimp.gif
thanks Sneak and EBW, most of em are from either dvntart or from random *!*# like candybar for mac and my pc. Started making some for the 'windows 7' getup like...

5260883543_4a46718d35_z.jpg
5260882165_8ffdfc027c_z.jpg

Kanye wallpaper 'darkened'
Custom 'runaway' font icon for desktop visualizer
bold yeezy font icons

Lockscreen
Widgetlocker
Mbdf foto wallpaper
Motodroid slide lock
Tajm clock
Power Amp Music Player

I'm addicted to this custom *!*#
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Tets <3 no ayo,
laugh.gif

Nice Jordan keyboard ^
pimp.gif
thanks Sneak and EBW, most of em are from either dvntart or from random *!*# like candybar for mac and my pc. Started making some for the 'windows 7' getup like...

5260883543_4a46718d35_z.jpg
5260882165_8ffdfc027c_z.jpg

Kanye wallpaper 'darkened'
Custom 'runaway' font icon for desktop visualizer
bold yeezy font icons

Lockscreen
Widgetlocker
Mbdf foto wallpaper
Motodroid slide lock
Tajm clock
Power Amp Music Player

I'm addicted to this custom *!*#
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]All Best Buy Locations To Get Nexus S on 12/16; Quantities Leaked?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:19 AM 14-Dec-10 | 2 Comments

NexuSBestBuy.jpg

Best Buy has made an official statement regarding the launch of the Samsung Nexus S on December 16, 2010, saying that all Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile locations will carry the phone at its launch.

Trying to guarantee equal chances, online purchases of the device will start at 8AM EST, a time at which East Coast locations open. While stocks will be limited and Best Buy expects selling the device out, you will only be allowed to purchase a maximum number of two handsets if you decide to do so after playing around with the demo unit available in all stores. The Nexus S will cost $199 with a T-Mobile two-year service agreement and qualifying voice and data plan, $249.99 for add-a-line activations or $529 without a contract.

Android and Me received an anonymous tip according to which Best Buy locations that also sell T-Mobile contracts will have on average 35 units on stock while those who don't offer magenta contracts will only get four. Best Buy Mobile locations will get an average of 72 units for shops offering T-Mobile contracts respectively 4 units where there's no carrier offer available. If these rumors are true and you want to get your hands on the Nexus S, check to see whether your preferred Best Buy location does T-Mobile and in case it does not, you might set your alarm an hour or so earlier than usual so you can be among the first people in line at 8AM's opening.

Source: Best Buy, Android and Me
Via: Android Police

[h1]All Best Buy Locations To Get Nexus S on 12/16; Quantities Leaked?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:19 AM 14-Dec-10 | 2 Comments

NexuSBestBuy.jpg

Best Buy has made an official statement regarding the launch of the Samsung Nexus S on December 16, 2010, saying that all Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile locations will carry the phone at its launch.

Trying to guarantee equal chances, online purchases of the device will start at 8AM EST, a time at which East Coast locations open. While stocks will be limited and Best Buy expects selling the device out, you will only be allowed to purchase a maximum number of two handsets if you decide to do so after playing around with the demo unit available in all stores. The Nexus S will cost $199 with a T-Mobile two-year service agreement and qualifying voice and data plan, $249.99 for add-a-line activations or $529 without a contract.

Android and Me received an anonymous tip according to which Best Buy locations that also sell T-Mobile contracts will have on average 35 units on stock while those who don't offer magenta contracts will only get four. Best Buy Mobile locations will get an average of 72 units for shops offering T-Mobile contracts respectively 4 units where there's no carrier offer available. If these rumors are true and you want to get your hands on the Nexus S, check to see whether your preferred Best Buy location does T-Mobile and in case it does not, you might set your alarm an hour or so earlier than usual so you can be among the first people in line at 8AM's opening.

Source: Best Buy, Android and Me
Via: Android Police

Originally Posted by freshKRN

edit: btw tetjusin how do u make ur status bar at the top go away?
Nice lockscreen
pimp.gif

Menu > Preferences>Appearance settings>check hide notification bar

Originally Posted by freshKRN

edit: btw tetjusin how do u make ur status bar at the top go away?
Nice lockscreen
pimp.gif

Menu > Preferences>Appearance settings>check hide notification bar

Back
Top Bottom