• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was in another thread where there were tips on how to make your laptop look spiffy with Deviantart and some other site, do I have to download the same stuff on my phone? Will this obliterate my phones battery life? I just want to make my phone a little jazzier and a bit easier to use. I saw that if you root your phone you can add things like ad blocker, does that take the ads off of the apps you have downloaded? I would like that but don't want to mess up my phone. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

I was in another thread where there were tips on how to make your laptop look spiffy with Deviantart and some other site, do I have to download the same stuff on my phone? Will this obliterate my phones battery life? I just want to make my phone a little jazzier and a bit easier to use. I saw that if you root your phone you can add things like ad blocker, does that take the ads off of the apps you have downloaded? I would like that but don't want to mess up my phone. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

blue_by_you_by_raadius-d34vpwe.png

Blue By You

I been rocking that gingerbread theme on my X for about a week. The keyboard is way more accurate than the stock multitouch.

I been rocking that gingerbread theme on my X for about a week. The keyboard is way more accurate than the stock multitouch.

hey fam, im looking into a new phone (within the next two weeks), just want to know if anyone has had any experiences with the Captivate? (Rogers network since im in Toronto)

Any help would be appreciated!

hey fam, im looking into a new phone (within the next two weeks), just want to know if anyone has had any experiences with the Captivate? (Rogers network since im in Toronto)

Any help would be appreciated!

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Info on that Windows 7 setup Tet.

personally made by me. i'll post em up in a sec

Boost is still that dude when it comes to them setups
pimp.gif

Regal, just browse around deviantart or xda for the wallpapers, if its not the right size then resize em to 960x800.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Info on that Windows 7 setup Tet.

personally made by me. i'll post em up in a sec

Boost is still that dude when it comes to them setups
pimp.gif

Regal, just browse around deviantart or xda for the wallpapers, if its not the right size then resize em to 960x800.

Sp1dey
Im pretty sure thats beautiful widets, with the simiclock widget stretched in the background.

FreshKRN info on that lockscreen plz

Back
Top Bottom