Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

my setup right now, everyone should give "go launcher" from the market a try it's really good only bad thing is that you can't put your own custom icons and docks,
im using launcher pro plus btw.
what kind of time widget is that?

my setup right now, everyone should give "go launcher" from the market a try it's really good only bad thing is that you can't put your own custom icons and docks,

I see, so if I get a phone that doesn't have stock android I can download launcher pro and have it look like that?

I see, so if I get a phone that doesn't have stock android I can download launcher pro and have it look like that?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

basically. It's the best Launcher available imo

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

basically. It's the best Launcher available imo

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Clockr

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Clockr

i795yr.png

The setups in here make me feel bad I haven't fully customized mine yet. I'm worried about ROMs not working right and such.

i795yr.png

The setups in here make me feel bad I haven't fully customized mine yet. I'm worried about ROMs not working right and such.

speaking of roms not working right... my mt4g just totally reset it's self on the iced glacier rom.  how do i get the rom off my phone and go back to stock till something better comes out?

speaking of roms not working right... my mt4g just totally reset it's self on the iced glacier rom.  how do i get the rom off my phone and go back to stock till something better comes out?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Did you back up before flashing? Did you flash the newest I.g rom 1.1.2

Did you back up before flashing? Did you flash the newest I.g rom 1.1.2

yea i did a backup with titanium but i think i was supposed to do a nandroid.  all i got back was my apps. now i don't have a stock rom.  idc though i'm just gonna get 1.1.2. i thought i did before but idk.  i was online and something about "tapatalk" popped up and my phone just tweaked.  force closed like 30 things and then restarted and deleted it all.

does anyone have a good link on how to instal nandroid on the mt4g? it looks hella complicated and i don't wanna mess it up.

yea i did a backup with titanium but i think i was supposed to do a nandroid.  all i got back was my apps. now i don't have a stock rom.  idc though i'm just gonna get 1.1.2. i thought i did before but idk.  i was online and something about "tapatalk" popped up and my phone just tweaked.  force closed like 30 things and then restarted and deleted it all.

does anyone have a good link on how to instal nandroid on the mt4g? it looks hella complicated and i don't wanna mess it up.

i did a backup with clockwork too before i installed iced glacier the first time.  but when i restore it its not back to stock.  idgi

i did a backup with clockwork too before i installed iced glacier the first time.  but when i restore it its not back to stock.  idgi

Your gonna have to run a RUU if you want to go to stock....here is the link read the thread on xda3] RUU ROM FOR MY4G
Did you may.e a nandroid back up before you flash the iced glacirer rom

hope you have patience, aint easy

Your gonna have to run a RUU if you want to go to stock....here is the link read the thread on xda3] RUU ROM FOR MY4G
Did you may.e a nandroid back up before you flash the iced glacirer rom

hope you have patience, aint easy

Back
Top Bottom