• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah i was confused once i posted it, clarity definitely decreased.

Thanks for pointing out that they need to be clicked @lobotomybeats

How's the Note 5 battery? I recently switch from my G3 to an iPhone 6s Plus. I'm debating if I should switch back. That camera an screen is tempting on the note 5.

Not good at all. The phone itself is great though :\

That V10 will be copped. Didn't know it at first, but its also coming with a 32-bit ESS DAC. A phone that can power 600 ohm headphones without the use of an external amp...#wattba

Note 5 out for delivery right now. Should be at home after work. :nerd:

Last edited:
Of course I went to factory wipe my completely stock N6 last night and it's stuck in a boot loop, it's backordered for exchange and I have to wait for my 6P to get delivered :smh:

Can't get into recovery?

Very happy with 6.0
not sure if I had the same problem -- my phone was stuck loading, but I was able to connect to my computer and run "adb reboot-bootloader" and then I could flash stuff and get into recovery.

it's odd that it did that despite being stock. how'd you flash everything?

Last edited:
The teaser for the watch is looking nice but I'm happy with my Huawei watch. It's not like I could afford that watch anyways :lol:

Of course I went to factory wipe my completely stock N6 last night and it's stuck in a boot loop, it's backordered for exchange and I have to wait for my 6P to get delivered :smh:

Can't get into recovery?

Very happy with 6.0
not sure if I had the same problem -- my phone was stuck loading, but I was able to connect to my computer and run "adb reboot-bootloader" and then I could flash stuff and get into recovery.

it's odd that it did that despite being stock. how'd you flash everything?

Idk what I ended up doing but I got it back on and wiped. I was then able to load 6.0 on it :pimp:

Thanks guys

Just seen a google ad for nexus on the tv for the first time

Not to mention it was during primetime tv. What took them so long? :lol:

Thinking about getting a g4 for about 325-330 off Craigslist and return this motoX. Dope phone all aroun, Only downfall for me is battery life. I leave my house to work at 8am for work.. Just listening to music and texting, by 915 I'm in the high 70s.smh

Plus seeing the lack of support lately on updating their older models..,still within my 30 day return mark.

:x Yea I couldn't do that either.

The teaser for the watch is looking nice but I'm happy with my Huawei watch. It's not like I could afford that watch anyways :lol:

I dont like smart watches that look like conventional watches. I want it to look like..something else.

Last edited:
Thinking about getting a g4 for about 325-330 off Craigslist and return this motoX. Dope phone all aroun, Only downfall for me is battery life. I leave my house to work at 8am for work.. Just listening to music and texting, by 915 I'm in the high 70s.smh

Plus seeing the lack of support lately on updating their older models..,still within my 30 day return mark.

I dont like smart watches that look like conventional watches. I want it to look like..something else.

nah

Battery life with my g4. Battery died before I got home, popped in my extra one when I got home and charged the dead one in the battery charger :pimp:

Really liking this phone but still waiting for more reviews on the 6p or more research on the v10 since it's basically an upgraded g4 at the moment.

That's definitely the beauty of having a removable battery. Never have to plug your phone on a wall again.

I didn't mention it earlier, but on the Manual Mode on the V10, you have the ability to adjust the sensitivity/direction of the microphone and toggle a wind noise filter. I haven't gotten a chance to try it out, but I'm curious to see how it works.

Note 4

V10

I'll do more comparison shots later.

Huh? I would have guessed that was a Note 1 vs. V2 photo shootout.

Edit: never mind. NT really messes up the resolution of big pics. They look much better after clicking on them.

I was saying to myself, these pics are trash :lol: but I clicked them after I saw this post.
Looking forward to more pics

My battery seems to be worse after this 5.1.1 update

Back
Top Bottom