• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait the new Nexus phones don't have quick charging? I wouldn't mind no wireless charging but damn no quick charging is weak

Wait the new Nexus phones don't have quick charging? I wouldn't mind no wireless charging but damn no quick charging is weak

It has Quick Charging...just not Qualcomm's Quick Charging....

Here it is explained...

As you can see, USB Type-C allows for some of the same charging characteristics of Qualcomm’s Quick Charge and OPPO’s VOOC, but it’s an industry standard, not a proprietary one fighting for the “defacto standard” title.

That’s how the Nexus 6P can boast “up to 7 hours of use” and the Nexus 5X “up to 3.8 hours of use” from only 10 minutes of charging. So, there you have it, Nexus quick charging explained. Any questions?

http://pocketnow.com/2015/10/14/nexus-quick-charging-explained

Last edited:

It has Quick Charging...just not Qualcomm's Quick Charging....

Here it is explained...
As you can see, USB Type-C allows for some of the same charging characteristics of Qualcomm’s Quick Charge and OPPO’s VOOC, but it’s an industry standard, not a proprietary one fighting for the “defacto standard” title.

That’s how the Nexus 6P can boast “up to 7 hours of use” and the Nexus 5X “up to 3.8 hours of use” from only 10 minutes of charging. So, there you have it, Nexus quick charging explained. Any questions?
http://pocketnow.com/2015/10/14/nexus-quick-charging-explained
Thats good to hear. The more i read about this phone the more it just looks like the total package 

Test drive a Note 5, S6 Edge or S6 Edge+ for 30 days for $1

http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/ultimatetestdrive/

It was mentioned that you might be able to keep whatever accessories are included (quick charger, usb cable)

Went for the S6 Edge+

What's the catch? If there is one.

You break, you buy.

edit: Actually, check this article

http://www.androidauthority.com/sam...ne-users-can-rent-galaxy-phones-for-1-635861/

I guess we're about 2 months late :lol:

Edit: or not. lol

Last edited:
I still cant decide between a 32 or 64GB Nexus 6P.

I'm only 12GB currently on my setup but something tells me I should go 64gb

If you sell your phones a lot, for the extra $50, you might as well go 64GB. Most people don't need 128GB, but plenty of people need 64GB (I'm not one of them).

Hopefully I get an expected ship date soon from Google. They charged my card but my order is still pending...

I'm one of those people who can live very well at 32GB but I'm honestly I'm really wanting that 128 just so I can put plenty of movies and pictures on my phone. and depending on the volume of Spotify (my iPhone 5 has much louder audio output than all of the androids I've tried) I may try to sell my 5 and hold all my songs on that 6P

I originally went with a 32GB in graphite, but changed my mind to the white which forced me to go up to the 64GB. After thinking about it for a bit, it's "only" $50 for the peace of mind. I'm already somewhat low on space with my 32GB M8, but now that I might have a phone that takes decent pics and vids, I'm gonna be utilizing a lot more HD space.

Last edited:
My white 64GB was ordered on 9/29 at 10:30pm PDT. Nov 5-9 arrival. Status changed to pending Sunday morning.

This is helpful:

Last edited:
Cant wait for your guys 5X reviews. I am currently on a Nexus 5 on its last leg. I know the 6P is the much better phone, but it the battery life is good on the 5X I may get it for the price. Just sucks that 32GB is only a little cheaper than the entry level 6P. Either way I gotta rock this Nexus 5 until I have enough dough for a new phone.

I did have a iPhone 6 but my dads LG G2 just crapped out on him, aint no point in giving him a half decent Nexus haha.

Guess the time ranges they give you are accurate. Nov 2 ship date for me for my 6P with an ETA of Nov 5-9. Found on the Play Store account page.

Capture-89-891445294070.png

Has anyone ever ordered from Huawei? How is customer service? Thinking of going this route to save on tax but don't want to risk having horrible service down the line.

My 6P case came today. Pretty dam close to my N6 in terms of size, just a bit narrower when comparing the 2 cases but I'm happy with the projected size so far. Can't wait for delivery.

Back
Top Bottom