• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still cant decide between a 32 or 64GB Nexus 6P.

I'm only 12GB currently on my setup but something tells me I should go 64gb

not sure if it's the same for the 6p but a dude on reddit had bought a 32gb 5x last Friday and said less than 25gb of storage was available.

I got the 64GB 6s+, and i will never come close to filling even half of that space. I was forced to get this one only because the 16GB option is ridiculous.

anyone with an M9 want screen protectors? I have an extra pack of spigen crystal film screen protectors. its a 3 pack, accidentally bought an extra a while back and found it while I was cleaning my room. Just pay for shipping and it's yours

:rolleyes

HTC has like 20 variants of the same phone.

Wonder what kind of train wreck they have stewing for the M10.

Son my boy has the M7. That **** was soooo ahead of its time. Still one of the most beautiful phones ever with the smoothest software experience. How the hell could HTC not improve off of that idk

So we got a review unit at my job & I asked one of the editors here if I could use the 6P & 5X for a bit. I only messed around with them for about 10 mins but if you guys have any questions I can try to answer them or Ill swing by there at the end of the day to answer any questions.

Quick thoughts:
- The phone is fast like insanely fast, not sure if its Marshmallow or stock android. But my S6 Edge is a snail compared to it.
- The fingerprint is instant, I didnt set my finger up but I seen him unlock it and it really impresses
- The camera looked good. I took a few snaps but in normal light, he was putting together some comparison shots with the iphone and the 6P can compete, a bit more saturated but IMO I like it
- He told me battery life was good that he had it since friday and it got him through the day with no issues
- The 6P is actually comfortable to hold in the hand, not slippery or to wide like the Nexus 6

I was more focused on the 6P because thats what I ordered but from my minute with the 5X it was also fast.

Man, it feels good to be back on a manageable sized phone.
The fingerprint reader is perfectly placed and instant.
It's a little slicker than I thought it would be.
The notification LED is bright as hell.

How's the screensize? That's also a factor for me since I don't change phones that often. Is it a "comfortable" size or could it be a tad bigger?

Here is the link to the photo comparison he did with the iPhone.

http://www.techinsider.io/google-nexus-6p-vs-iphone-6s-plus-2015-10

Decent comparison, would've liked to see more indoor shots but still a lot of photos to use for comparison. It's crazy how great the pictures look on the 6P ompared to the 6s+ considering that you're paying significantly more for the iPhone

Last edited:

How's the screensize? That's also a factor for me since I don't change phones that often. Is it a "comfortable" size or could it be a tad bigger?

I really like it so far. It's the "sweet spot" for me.

So when you guys upgrade to these phones every other month, what do you do with the old phone?

Everybody is saying different things in terms of the camera. It's up to the user to decide which is the best. IMO from what I've seen so far the 6Sedge+/N5 and 6p are the better shooters for me rather the the ip6s+

Nice let us know once you get a good take on the battery life and daily usage speeds compared to other phones you've used.

Here is the link to the photo comparison he did with the iPhone.

http://www.techinsider.io/google-nexus-6p-vs-iphone-6s-plus-2015-10

That was a good comparison. I wonder how the 5X fares cs the 6S. It is crazy how important the camera has become on smartphones. Selling point for a lot of people. I for one take most if not all my photos from my phone. It has just become a hassle to carry an extra camera around unless it is a go pro or some type of action/waterproof cam.

Back
Top Bottom