• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really hoping BB does well man. I love their OS but the EXTREME lack of apps is what holds me back. I still remember I got their PlayBook and loved that tablet explicitly the real multitasking feature but I got it right after apks became restricted after a brief time when they were accepted

I'm really hoping BB does well man. I love their OS but the EXTREME lack of apps is what holds me back. I still remember I got their PlayBook and loved that tablet explicitly the real multitasking feature but I got it right after apks became restricted after a brief time when they were accepted

Priv is running Android, so no worries about lack of apps there.

Just ordered the 128GB aluminum direct from huawei. I'll cancel if it becomes available from Google again.

My fear from ordering from there is their customer service, which I am unfamiliar with. With the Nexus 5, I got a replacement for the loose power button from Google without any real issues other than a charge until they received the faulty phone back (and the replacement having a bit of a loose power button too). When I am ready to order, my preference will be through Google.

My fear from ordering from there is their customer service, which I am unfamiliar with. With the Nexus 5, I got a replacement for the loose power button from Google without any real issues other than a charge until they received the faulty phone back (and the replacement having a bit of a loose power button too). When I am ready to order, my preference will be through Google.

Agreed, I've replaced two N5s with them without issue. And I would like the security of Nexus Protect.

But I'm confident enough in myself(to not be careless with the phone) and huawei's factory warranty to make the purchase directly through them.

The $50 Play Store credit would be nice though.

Last edited:
It's over, LG just made a big time power move:

Buy the V10 before November 15 and get a free battery, charging cradle and 200gb sd card.

Most carriers probably don't even know about this promo yet, so don't be surprised if you ask them and they're clueless.

You guys hear about the, trade in Samsung S5 and get S6 for $0 dollars per month, from T-Mobile deal?

You guys hear about the, trade in Samsung S5 and get S6 for $0 dollars per month, from T-Mobile deal?
It's not a bad deal but you're tied in with those devices for 18 months. After the 18 months, you'll have to return them OR you can buy them out by paying the remaining balance

Buy the V10 before November 15 and get a free battery, charging cradle and 200gb sd card.

Most carriers probably don't even know about this promo yet, so don't be surprised if you ask them and they're clueless.

well damb

Here is the link to the photo comparison he did with the iPhone.

http://www.techinsider.io/google-nexus-6p-vs-iphone-6s-plus-2015-10

My goodness :lol: LG is goin hard to take Samsung's spot

I doubt that there are any live links just yet. Without divulging too much info, just know that I have rock solid insider connections.
The fact that I actually have a V10 should provide some validity.

Last edited:
I doubt that there are any live links just yet. Without divulging too much info, just know that I have rock solid insider connections.
The fact that I actually have a V10 should provide some validity.

j/k That's a great deal. :smokin

Posts like that are why I come to NT :pimp: Shoutout to sooperhooper sooperhooper .

You mentioned that carriers probably don't even know about it yet...I'm sure you're limited by what you can divulge, but does that mean that the deal will be available through carriers, or is it something that is only available when you get the international version from LG?

Last edited:
I haven't gotten all the details, but I'm certain that it will be a mail in deal, basically the same that was offered for the G4. As long as you purchase it through a US carrier, LG will honor it.

You'll likely get sent to a site that will be something along the lines of lgv10promo.com and be required to provide info such as your receipt, imei and address. Listed delivery time was 4-8 weeks, some got theirs earlier.

Last edited:
Is there a price on the V10 yet? Didn't like how the black one looked but the white/gold looks money :smokin

Last edited:
Should be around the 680 range for vzw & att. Not sure about tmobile tho. Their g4 was cheaper than the other carriers so idk if their gonna keep that trend alive.

As of now, i don't think anyone is getting the cream/gold. Hopefully that will change.

Vzw: black & white
Att:black & Blue (don't know what shade)
Tmo:black only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom