Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looks like my iPhone 
alien.gif

I guess HTC doesnt like making a profit  

HTC fell off hard. They used to come correct.

I wasn't a fan of the 6P at first but it has really grown on me. I upgraded in Feb, I might be able to upgrade in Feb 2016 or a little after that.
Samsung has really disappointed me :smh:

M7 was one of the best phones ever made, even with the subpar camera.

Last edited:

I wasn't a fan of the 6P at first but it has really grown on me. I upgraded in Feb, I might be able to upgrade in Feb 2016 or a little after that.

Why ? Their N5/SG edge+ are industry leading in screen,build,battery,and camera. I know their software isn't stock Android by a long shot but it damn sure isn't slow or ugly anymore. I do wish they implemented software keys and front stereo speakers but they do everything else so well I can live with those non features

Why ? Their N5/SG edge+ are industry leading in screen,build,battery,and camera. I know their software isn't stock Android by a long shot but it damn sure isn't slow or ugly anymore. I do wish they implemented software keys and front stereo speakers but they do everything else so well I can live with those non features

Did Samsung fix the memory problems plaguing the S6/S6 Edge with the N5 & Edge+?

Just the way they handled the Note 4, the lack of support. Great with a lot of potential. Obviously updates being delayed isn't just them, has to do with the service provider as well. But as of I now, going forward, I just want to deal with the Nexus line.

Speaking of.....Edge+ on the way. I tried to also get a Note 5 by sending it to work, but I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. Must've caught on :lol:

Should hold me down til the 6P comes thru

kyGXWNn.png

Do you have to have an iPhone to test the S6E+ or can I do it with my Note 4?

My theory is that OST is incredibly variable, not because of battery variability or weak wifi/wireless signals or wakelocks, but because there is lots of variability between how people use their phone.

Me = typically very short attention span = jump around apps and pages constantly = 3 hours OST.

Sometimes though I read articles for more than 1 minute at a time, or play a video game without doing 3 others things. When I do that, I get upwards of 5+ hours OST.

Just got a G4 off Craigslist today for 320

Basically brand new in box.

Gonna check it out. See if I want to use this or keep the moto X as my main phone.

Might just return my oneplus two, still sealed in the box.

Last edited:
I'm partially nervous bout trying that out cause my luck I'd drop that lil rascal and have to pay $100. But a free trial is hard to pass up lol

a few more stray thoughts on the 5X after a day's use...

The screen isn't beautiful. It's not bad at all, though. Don't expect Samsung quality.

The size is perfect. I didn't know I was missing easy one-hand operation this bad.

I'm constantly reminded of why I love the original Nexus 5 so much. This is an evolved 5.

Bluetooth issues persist. For example, when dialing in my car, my car audio doesn't ring. It just picks up when someone answers. About 50% of the time I have to transfer the call to the earpiece. This is by far the most annoying aspect so far. After some research, it appears that this is a Marshmallow issue. I have the same problem with my Nexus 6.

I really like the Ice color. It's different, but not loud different. I'd describe it as Tiffany Blue.

The fingerprint sensor is crazy good. No more lock screens. It goes from OFF to unlocked. Setup is literally raising and pressing your finger 6 times. It's really quick.

The camera is an improvement obviously. I haven't had a chance to really test it much, but from the limited amount of pictures I have taken I am happy.

It's a little detail, but I love having the LED in the speaker grille. It's really bright. I like that it's in the bottom grille, it's something different.

I haven't experienced any lag so far. Everything is snappy.

The supplied charger and cable are nice and quick. USB Type A to C cables aren't nearly as fast. It tells you "charging slowly" on the lock screen.

a few more stray thoughts on the 5X after a day's use...

The screen isn't beautiful. It's not bad at all, though. Don't expect Samsung quality.

The size is perfect. I didn't know I was missing easy one-hand operation this bad.

I'm constantly reminded of why I love the original Nexus 5 so much. This is an evolved 5.

Bluetooth issues persist. For example, when dialing in my car, my car audio doesn't ring. It just picks up when someone answers. About 50% of the time I have to transfer the call to the earpiece. This is by far the most annoying aspect so far. After some research, it appears that this is a Marshmallow issue. I have the same problem with my Nexus 6.

I really like the Ice color. It's different, but not loud different. I'd describe it as Tiffany Blue.

The fingerprint sensor is crazy good. No more lock screens. It goes from OFF to unlocked. Setup is literally raising and pressing your finger 6 times. It's really quick.

The camera is an improvement obviously. I haven't had a chance to really test it much, but from the limited amount of pictures I have taken I am happy.

It's a little detail, but I love having the LED in the speaker grille. It's really bright. I like that it's in the bottom grille, it's something different.

I haven't experienced any lag so far. Everything is snappy.

The supplied charger and cable are nice and quick. USB Type A to C cables aren't nearly as fast. It tells you "charging slowly" on the lock screen.

Tiffany Dunks while using the ice blue 5X :lol:

Definitely gonna miss the one-handed operation.

The notification LED looks amazing and seems like is something that'll get your attention from the corner of your eye, which is exactly what it should be doing (IMO). 6P supposedly has a weaker LED that doesn't get your attention quite as well.

For the Type-A to C cable, I've read that the Orzly branded ones were trash and didn't charge as quickly as it's supposed to. Check if your A-to-C cable supports the fast charge.

Back
Top Bottom