• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google accidentally cancelled my 6P order... :x >: Guess that's a good thing though since some **** came up but this struggle iPhone 3G is getting on my nerves...

Last edited:
That LG V10 deal is cool but at $680 which means around $730 with tax I'd prefer a $300 visa gift card instead.

Last edited:
It's over, LG just made a big time power move:

Buy the V10 before November 15 and get a free battery, charging cradle and 200gb sd card.

Most carriers probably don't even know about this promo yet, so don't be surprised if you ask them and they're clueless.

Copped :smokin

Can anyone recommend me a good tablet for around the house, I'll be using it for chromecast and screen casting. It needs good manufacturer support and under $150? I have the nexus 7 2012 and that thing is just about done for, lagging and battery life is a joke.

32GB graphite, free shipping. I ordered it as soon as the link went live.

Ordered the same thing, but had to wait a day or two to get my new credit card to rack up the miles :pimp:

My order is still pending, with delivery date the week of Nov. 5

Can anyone recommend me a good tablet for around the house, I'll be using it for chromecast and screen casting. It needs good manufacturer support and under $150? I have the nexus 7 2012 and that thing is just about done for, lagging and battery life is a joke.

Samsung Galaxy Tab, should be able to find them for relatively cheap online

Lg Gpad 7 for like 100 is decent for streaming and some light social media use. Got mine in June. Some lag but nothing deplorable

If you're using w/ Chromecast, try and get a Nexus Tablet, will work better. I have the LG gpad F 8.0 and it's coo w/ a lil lag but will disconnect from the cast at times.

Been playing with the Edge+ and Note 5 from the test drive program. Note 5 >>>>>>> Edge+ The Edge is just so unwieldy and awkward to hold. What's weird is that I used to think the Note series were enormous monstrosities, but this Note 5 feels nice in the hand. Hope I feel the same way for the 6P when that comes in.

Got $5 Google Play credits in my email from each order too. So for the $2 it cost me to participate, I get to **** around with two premium phones for 30 days, $10 in Play credit & the quick chargers/microUSB cables and earbuds :pimp:

Last edited:
i just haggled an ipad mini 2 32gb on craigslist for 140. i use it for streaming , youtube and social media stuff. works great with chromecast.

Man. That pocket now review of the 6p has me open

Dude said he used the phone for an hour then used it as a hot spot for 6 hours. It ended up with 30% battery

Dream phone

Man. That pocket now review of the 6p has me open

Dude said he used the phone for an hour then used it as a hot spot for 6 hours. It ended up with 30% battery

Dream phone
Yeah I trust PocketNow, Android Authority, Mobiletechreview, Marques Brownlee, and Anandtech. Erica Griffin is cool aswell.

What's wrong with the nexus 9? I was considering buying one just cus I've been in the market for an android tablet

Nexus 9 is a great tablet to my knowledge. Only flaw from being perfect was screen has low ppi. But I recall there being a few bugs out the gate that I want to say have been addressed and fixed through updates

Guys, I'm starting to doubt my 32gb 6P purchase...I'm starting to feel i may end up taking more pictures/videos and may need the space. I currently have the N5 32gb and NEVER run out of space though. All my photos and videos get backed up to Google so I delete as soon thereafter. So really, it shouldn't be a problem then getting the 32g 6P then right???

:nerd:

Guys, I'm starting to doubt my 32gb 6P purchase...I'm starting to feel i may end up taking more pictures/videos and may need the space. I currently have the N5 32gb and NEVER run out of space though. All my photos and videos get backed up to Google so I delete as soon thereafter. So really, it shouldn't be a problem then getting the 32g 6P then right???

:nerd:

honestly at 32, i can't see the problem. there are way too many cloud storage options, and google photos is unlimited storage (with a couple limitations on file size, otherwise it counts towards drive storage).

i personally would be fine with 32.

Back
Top Bottom