• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Android Police says the battery life on the Nexus 6P isn't that spectacular. This combined with no quick charge has me leaning toward the Moto X. Note 4 has been lagging and its super annoying.

so my girl's getting this lg v10 now after hearing me go on about it and i'm getting that phone envy
mean.gif

Android Police says the battery life on the Nexus 6P isn't that spectacular. This combined with no quick charge has me leaning toward the Moto X. Note 4 has been lagging and its super annoying.

it does have quick charge though. its just not qualcomm quick charge, but it goes from 0-100% in about an hour and 15 mins according to all reviews.

it does have quick charge though. its just not qualcomm quick charge, but it goes from 0-100% in about an hour and 15 mins according to all reviews.

I have a few aukey chargers that charge my Note 4 fast. Nexus 6P uses a different standard. Combine that with the new connector and Im leaning toward just getting a Moto X. Phone is in stock and the battery life is solid.

Last edited:
You can't go wrong with the Moto X.

You guys still use portable battery packs? Ever since I got s new phone with a decent battery, this one I have has gotten no use at all :smh:

Yea i keep my battery charge in my car as well. Anyone ever use those magnet phone mounts? I have one but im kind of sketched. But it seems like they are widely used. My only problem though would be de-magnetizing my cards.

My 6p also processing. Had my credit card charged today. My 5x was charged in the 22nd and shipped the 23rd. Maybe this one will ship tomorrow??

Son I am excite.

Same here :lol:

But my ship date is still around November 15th so I'm not expecting it any time soon

Yea i keep my battery charge in my car as well. Anyone ever use those magnet phone mounts? I have one but im kind of sketched. But it seems like they are widely used. My only problem though would be de-magnetizing my cards.

I use a vent clip.

looking to get another one of the OEM Moto turbochargers that came with my 2015 Moto X to leave at work, anyone know where i can get one?

looking to get another one of the OEM Moto turbochargers that came with my 2015 Moto X to leave at work, anyone know where i can get one?

I got 2. When they sent my replacement phone after mine had a cracked screen they sent a whole new box. So i got 2 chargers and 2 bumpera

What is my NT famb doing for a 6P case? Been looking on Amazon but nothing piquing my interest.

I have a car Quick Charger and then a backup battery pack that I have just in case I'll be out and about all day.

I got 2. When they sent my replacement phone after mine had a cracked screen they sent a whole new box. So i got 2 chargers and 2 bumpera
Is this you offering me a charger or are you just rubbing it in? 
laugh.gif

Mine got delivered last week...pretty similar to the Spigen one I have for my current Nexus 6
http://goo.gl/UZszut

Been eying this one too, but I gotta make sure that the case doesn't F up my tempered glass protector. Been using a Ringke SF black case for my Note 4 and love it. Was hoping that they'd have something out by now for the 6p

DBrand did a very smart move by aligning themselves with the YouTube tech community, now they are the first name we think of when we want skins for our stuff

Back
Top Bottom