• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretty much confirms this is the sexiest device of 2015. A part of me wishes I got this instead of the iPhone I'm using :smh:

Pretty much confirms this is the sexiest device of 2015. A part of me wishes I got this instead of the iPhone I'm using :smh:

Was looking at V10 reviews.  I dont know how i feel about the single speaker.  And i dont think Tmo version comes with headphones.  Theres an awesome promotion goin on right now too.  Buy a V10 and get an extra battery, charging cradle, and 200gb memory card.

I think I'll just hold off and wait for the next G series if i decide to go back to LG.

Was looking at V10 reviews.  I dont know how i feel about the single speaker.  And i dont think Tmo version comes with headphones.  Theres an awesome promotion goin on right now too.  Buy a V10 and get an extra battery, charging cradle, and 200gb memory card.

I think I'll just hold off and wait for the next G series if i decide to go back to LG.
Tmobile's Android phones NEVER come with headphones. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Heads up, if you want the battery promo for the v10,don't purchase from best buy. They have a promo of their own that offers customers a 24" lg tv. I would not recommend trying to beat the system and attempt to redeem the battery promo if you get the tv.

Heads up, if you want the battery promo for the v10,don't purchase from best buy. They have a promo of their own that offers customers a 24" lg tv. I would not recommend trying to beat the system and attempt to redeem the battery promo if you get the tv.

So they givin away a tv if u buy the phone? And if the TV promo is through BB, how would that negate the LG promo?

Last edited:
I'm certain that the submissions will be reviewed to ensure that the imei's and receipts are accurate. If they see that you purchased from a best buy, it is likely to get denied. You can try it if you'd like to tho.

Has anyone ordered the 6p of the huwawei site?

I did because google was sold out. Order still says processing tho. Some people on reddit have gotten theirs shipped yesterday or the day before but they ordered 9/29. I ordered 10/10

messaging everyone on ebay to see if anyone will let go of a 32 GB graphite 6p for near cost with a straight invoice. The 32 gb graphites are only selling for like 650 shipped on ebay which after fees is basically what you would pay after tax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom