• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody buy a phone off swappa.com? Looking for a backup phone for cheap but still in new ish to great condition

Anybody buy a phone off swappa.com? Looking for a backup phone for cheap but still in new ish to great condition
My buddy raves over Swappa.  I guess they have a lot of requirements when listing a phone for sale on there, so you know you are buying a good phone

V10 gonna be $600 on T-Mo. $100 off retail. Available Wed online and Friday in-store

Wish they had the creme/gold one but I may check it out on Friday

Now that Note 5 JUMP/Upgrade is causing issues when I try to JUMP to the V10 :stoneface:

Whole T-Force squad needs raises tho

Now that Note 5 JUMP/Upgrade is causing issues when I try to JUMP to the V10 :stoneface:

What problem did you have and are you on Jump On Demand? I ask because I just switched to it and want to get a different phone.

Would like that V10 for my wife but I really want to keep my phone bill low and no monthly payments is the best way to do it. :lol:

What problem did you have and are you on Jump On Demand? I ask because I just switched to it and want to get a different phone.

Nah, just JUMP. Long story short, I received a Note 5 as an "upgrade" for my cracked Nexus 6 because Assurant (insurance) and T-Mo couldn't replace it. Instead of using the Note, I gave it to my GF because her Moto X has been acting up and continued to use my N6 until I could get a different phone (I HATE touchwiz.) Now T-Mo's site won't let me JUMP to the V10 without paying off the N6 or filing an insurance claim.

T-Mo's T Force team clarified some things for me though. Basically I just have to wait for it to be released in stores.

Last edited:
What's up with the paid version of Textra? Last time I checked it was only $.99 and now it jumped to $2.89?

My 6P scheduled to arrive tomorrow :D
I'm getting a rush of blood towards my penis tip thinking about

That OnePlus X looks like the perfect budget phone. Very promising :smokin

Lets see if its impossible to get though.

Just ordered a Nexus 6P 64GB aluminum. I wanted graphite but the phone is going to be in a case anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom