• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rooted my edge plus. Running a ROM with the fixed ram issue and even better battery life

Info on rooting an Edge+? Did it trip Knox? I need to get back up some data via Titanium on my test drive device and don't wanna send it back with them knowing what I've done :lol:

Info on rooting an Edge+? Did it trip Knox? I need to get back up some data via Titanium on my test drive device and don't wanna send it back with them knowing what I've done :lol:

Yea knox is tripped. Don't eem care tbh. Best decision I've made and the marshmallow touchwiz ROMs are around the corner

Was about to make this post for the Mrs. Debating between the LG watch R, LG watch Urban, or Moto360, what do yall think for a woman?

Moto 360 easy. Theres a womans version. Can't go wrong with that

The urbane 2 has lte now and it works without Bluetooth. But still needs to be near your phone. It can make calls from the device and not your phone. That's an option

Paging @lobotomybeats I'm looking at getting an android wear watch. Stuck between the Moto 360 and the Huawei watch. I have read the reviews and watched the videos and it sounds like the general consensus is to go with the Huawei because of the AMOLED screen. Can you or anyone else provide any real life insight? :nerd:

The 360 display isn't bad. If the flat tire bothers you get the huwatch. That watch is really a timeless one. Plus theres a speaker in there that may get some usage from a future update

If you want a bit more customization the 360 is a very good choice right there. Plus you have the option of 2 different sizes and save more $ in the long run

Bros looking to cop an unlocked phone for my bro as a Xmas present.

Here's a list...

-One Plus One
-Nexus 5x
-Nexus 5/6

Any other ideas?

Here's a list...

-One Plus One
-Nexus 5x
-Nexus 5/6

Any other ideas?

You can add the 6P to that list if it's in your budget . I'm loving it so far. It's also nice knowing that I don't have to worry about updates from a carrier anymore.

If you are looking for something different and can afford it I would look at the Sony Xperia Z5 premium. IMO it's probably the best looking phone out right now. I also love the fact that it's water and dust proof. I remember having the Z3v for a little bit and I rinsed it out in the sink at work and my co-worker looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

Was about to make this post for the Mrs. Debating between the LG watch R, LG watch Urban, or Moto360, what do yall think for a woman?

Moto 360 easy. Theres a womans version. Can't go wrong with that

The urbane 2 has lte now and it works without Bluetooth. But still needs to be near your phone. It can make calls from the device and not your phone. That's an option

I was thinking the Women's Moto360, just trying to find a decent price for it, thought it'd be cheap like the 1st gen men's version. I'm not too sure how receptive she'll be. I know it will be benefit her since she keeps her phone on vibrate and in her purse, but u know.....women :rolleyes

Here's a list...

-One Plus One
-Nexus 5x
-Nexus 5/6

Any other ideas?

Moto X Pure. You can get a used LG G4 for cheap also if your brother doesn't mind a skinned version of Android.

Last edited:
my LG V10 promo Status PENDED, i submitted it 10/31/15 how long dose it take?

V10 gang welcomes you with open arms. I submitted on 10/30/15 and got the notice of receipt on 11/1/15. My submission was approved on 11/11/15, and my order status was changed to "AWAITING_SHIP" shortly thereafter. I'm hoping my order will ship this week, but thus far no one on Reddit\XDA has posted anything about receiving a shipping notification, so I think it might be some time before that happens. My order is in the high 17000s.

A few people have actually called LG and had their orders processed and approved while on the phone, so that might be an option for you if you're anxious. Those same people have said LG reps told them to expect a 4-6 week wait after approval.

has anyone unlocked an iphone 6s plus through sprint before? I bought with my upgrade the other day with the intention of selling it to cover the cost of my 6p, basically the profit cancels out my 6p cost so its like I upgraded to the 6p. The situation is I have a buyer who will pay the asking price if I am able to have sprint unlock it which I know I can get done based on their sites FAQ, but will the phone need to be opened/turned on to complete the process or can Sprint do it with just like the IMEI. I haven't had a chance to call yet today which is why I ask here first cause I'm sure someones done it before. thanks in advance

You have to activate service on the phone before it can be unlocked, which means you'll have to open it. You'll have to open it anyways to confirm that the over the air unlock worked, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Sprint would be in trouble if they were unlocking devices using just the IMEI :lol:

Last edited:
You have to activate service on the phone before it can be unlocked, which means you'll have to open it. You'll have to open it anyways to confirm that the over the air unlock worked, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Sprint would be in trouble if they were unlocking devices using just the IMEI :lol:

ahh ok it was activated upon purchase but I never opened it and just deactivated it online immediately after to reactivate my M9. Thanks for the info, gonna make sure my buyer is cool with me opening it and doing the unlock first before I go ahead and do it

Played with the Watch Urbane, Huawei Watch, and the new 360 today in store.  The 360 has that flat tire as always, but it really disappears unless you are checking for it.   The Urbane was cool, but the bezel was a little thick.  Huawei joint looked really nice, very similar to the Urbane.  It lagged and froze at times tho (keep in mind it was a display model so probably not an issue).

That thin bezel on the 360 really sets it apart.  Makes the screen look so much bigger and more immersive.   They are all cool on their own, but placing them side by side there is no comparison in straight looks.  360 also had the least hiccups performance wise.

360 >>> Huawei >= Urbane

So my LG g4 randomly went into a never ending boot loop. It's been stuck like that since yesterday. Tried to hard reset, took it to the store they tried to hard reset, removed the battery, nothing smh

After doing some research apparently this is a known problem tho.

So my LG g4 randomly went into a never ending boot loop. It's been stuck like that since yesterday. Tried to hard reset, took it to the store they tried to hard reset, removed the battery, nothing smh

After doing some research apparently this is a known problem tho.
Lol the store just sent you home saying o well ?

Lol the store just sent you home saying o well ?

They're overnighting me a replacement because its under warranty. they have zero loaner phones in the entire area, so yeah, phone less at the moment. Gonna contact corporate because this has been quite an ordeal for something that wasn't my fault

Co-worker got the 6P. Checked it out for a bit. Think it's too large for my taste. LG G4 size is my limit :wow:

ordered my 6p last night and google upgraded me to free overnight shipping and I'll have the phone tomorrow. :smokin

Got a OPX invite this morning :lol:

Played with the Watch Urbane, Huawei Watch, and the new 360 today in store.  The 360 has that flat tire as always, but it really disappears unless you are checking for it.   The Urbane was cool, but the bezel was a little thick.  Huawei joint looked really nice, very similar to the Urbane.  It lagged and froze at times tho (keep in mind it was a display model so probably not an issue).

That thin bezel on the 360 really sets it apart.  Makes the screen look so much bigger and more immersive.   They are all cool on their own, but placing them side by side there is no comparison in straight looks.  360 also had the least hiccups performance wise.

360 >>> Huawei >= Urbane

Hmm, interesting. I was under the impressions that the Huawei watch was the best of the 3. Thanks for the review.

Any recommendations on a tablet under $150? Got her one of those amazon tablets and it was terrible... She's using an iPad mini now but doesn't like IOS so I am looking for an android tablet now. Mainly going to be used to Skype and play some games

Any recommendations on a tablet under $150? Got her one of those amazon tablets and it was terrible... She's using an iPad mini now but doesn't like IOS so I am looking for an android tablet now. Mainly going to be used to Skype and play some games
Last year's Nexus

Back
Top Bottom