• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do I get a Hound invite? 
nerd.gif

I've been itching to upgrade this pos one m8 because it's been leggy and battery life is terrible.

Thought about the 6p or note 5. My girl constantly texts me about her s6edge being laggy and the keyboard taking over 5 seconds to open up, it's a shame Samsung still hasn't gotten their stuff together. I really like the note 5 but no way I'm paying all that cash for a phone that lags and still has issues

Let us know how well it runs Kodi. Watched the Aldo fight last night using Kodi, but was restricted to my tablet.

I want the rose gold Huawei watch but don't want to spend rose gold money :lol:

Let us know how well it runs Kodi. Watched the Aldo fight last night using Kodi, but was restricted to my tablet.

I'm tight... Thought I had an extra HDMI at the house and I didn't :lol: :smh:

I should have it set up tomorrow though... I gotta root it first though, then I'm gonna put Kodi and Showbox on it

Idk if it's these non nexus devices but I can never get "OK Google" to work. My N5 could be on the other side of the house and it'd work but this G3 act like I'm speaking Gaelic

installed KODI on my girlfriend's firestick (hey now) and whoa

that's a pretty cool app/thing. searching for things can be a little challenging, but there's sooo  much content to choose from. hopefully it gets more stable with time, as the streams sometimes end just like that

davizzy davizzy I have to read more into it but I'm sure it's the same as rooting a phone

The developers probably get rid of any useless stuff on it plus they tweak a few things... I seen a rom and it was specifically made to boost performance for Kodi

davizzy davizzy I have to read more into it but I'm sure it's the same as rooting a phone

The developers probably get rid of any useless stuff on it plus they tweak a few things... I seen a rom and it was specifically made to boost performance for Kodi
Ohh I see. too much work for me :lol: I just want to plug and play

Anyone with the 6p noticing that it takes a while to fully charge or is it just me? Seems like usb 2.0 with fast adapter was a lot faster than USB 3.0 c port. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom