• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by amel223

Just try it.  The emulator experience is different for every phone.  It didn't work for me.  *shrug

What phone and what emulator did you use?
this..

also it costs, i dont wanna buy it ant it not work lol

I use DriodEmuLite, I only tried Dragon Warrior Monsters on it, classic game btw
pimp.gif
. I loaded the sequel to the game since it's a GBA game and the previous game is GBC and both work just fine

I use DriodEmuLite, I only tried Dragon Warrior Monsters on it, classic game btw
pimp.gif
. I loaded the sequel to the game since it's a GBA game and the previous game is GBC and both work just fine

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Is there a certain way to get a picture to be set as you wallpaper perfectly? Do I have to resize it on my comp first?
I was just about to ask this. Even when I resize the pic to 900x860 that still zooms the pic in and doesnt have it right. Seems like that's the size it should be when using the phone landscape.
960x800
wink.gif
Yeah, that's what I meant, but the wallpaper still zooms in. I even have the wallpaper set & save app and still have the same issue.

Is there a certain way to get a picture to be set as you wallpaper perfectly? Do I have to resize it on my comp first?
I was just about to ask this. Even when I resize the pic to 900x860 that still zooms the pic in and doesnt have it right. Seems like that's the size it should be when using the phone landscape.
960x800
wink.gif
Yeah, that's what I meant, but the wallpaper still zooms in. I even have the wallpaper set & save app and still have the same issue.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

my phone isnt mounting my sd card, It says ReadOnly...Help?

do you have any info on it, if some files might be corrupted or the sd card itslef. 1st try to back up the files from a different card reader and if not just formatting it will do the trick.

do you have any info on it, if some files might be corrupted or the sd card itslef. 1st try to back up the files from a different card reader and if not just formatting it will do the trick.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Im not even able to select the format option for my card or unmount my card because its saying its not mounted

In the notifications it says...

Mounted ReadOnly
"The sd card has an unexpected problem. Tapping to recover it."

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Im not even able to select the format option for my card or unmount my card because its saying its not mounted

In the notifications it says...

Mounted ReadOnly
"The sd card has an unexpected problem. Tapping to recover it."

On the fence about getting this G2 with tmobile... I want it but it seems like something better is gonna come out and Ill be stuck ...

Any G2 owners like what they have, and recommend me pulling trigger on the phone???

On the fence about getting this G2 with tmobile... I want it but it seems like something better is gonna come out and Ill be stuck ...

Any G2 owners like what they have, and recommend me pulling trigger on the phone???

960x800
wink.gif
Same problem Im having even with the pic set at 960x800

960x800
wink.gif
Same problem Im having even with the pic set at 960x800

I miss this thread.

Def gotta get back on this.

Just found out 4G is working for Cyanogen Rom for Evo 4G
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]4G now working in CyanogenMod ROM for HTC EVO[/h3]
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: Root

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

Ever since the first nightly build of CyanogenMod-6 was released for the rooted HTC EVO 4G way back in July, there have always been those who desperately wanted the Sense-less AOSP-based Android 2.2.1 ROM on their phones but held off on flashing it because 4G wasn't working.

Five months later, it's time for all those people to re-evaluate their current ROM situation. Why? Because (as the title of this post has already given away), 4G is now working in CyanogenMod.

After months of hard work and more than $2,500 in promised donations from the community, well known devs Shinzul and toastcfh got 4G up and running a few days ago.

If it's not already available in the nightly builds (check here), then it should be very soon. There's no specific timeline mentioned for when it will appear in an update to the stable build of what is now CM-6.1, which is currently at version 6.1.1 (changelog here), but it's safe to say that it will now be sooner rather than later.

Anyone thinking of leaving their current ROM for a CM nightly with 4G?

[CM Forum | @Shinzul | xda-developers] Thanks to everyone and their mothers who sent this in!

I miss this thread.

Def gotta get back on this.

Just found out 4G is working for Cyanogen Rom for Evo 4G
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]4G now working in CyanogenMod ROM for HTC EVO[/h3]
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: Root

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

Ever since the first nightly build of CyanogenMod-6 was released for the rooted HTC EVO 4G way back in July, there have always been those who desperately wanted the Sense-less AOSP-based Android 2.2.1 ROM on their phones but held off on flashing it because 4G wasn't working.

Five months later, it's time for all those people to re-evaluate their current ROM situation. Why? Because (as the title of this post has already given away), 4G is now working in CyanogenMod.

After months of hard work and more than $2,500 in promised donations from the community, well known devs Shinzul and toastcfh got 4G up and running a few days ago.

If it's not already available in the nightly builds (check here), then it should be very soon. There's no specific timeline mentioned for when it will appear in an update to the stable build of what is now CM-6.1, which is currently at version 6.1.1 (changelog here), but it's safe to say that it will now be sooner rather than later.

Anyone thinking of leaving their current ROM for a CM nightly with 4G?

[CM Forum | @Shinzul | xda-developers] Thanks to everyone and their mothers who sent this in!

Back
Top Bottom