Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Is there a certain way to get a picture to be set as you wallpaper perfectly? Do I have to resize it on my comp first?
I was just about to ask this. Even when I resize the pic to 900x860 that still zooms the pic in and doesnt have it right. Seems like that's the size it should be when using the phone landscape.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What's it missing right now? The thread for it says he didnt wanna liat whats not in it bcuz he was gonna be updating a lot.

im running a different one from bcnice. Only thing missing is facebook/gmail contact sync it doesn't affect me cause i save all my contacts to my phone and the camera isn't working

What's it missing right now? The thread for it says he didnt wanna liat whats not in it bcuz he was gonna be updating a lot.

im running a different one from bcnice. Only thing missing is facebook/gmail contact sync it doesn't affect me cause i save all my contacts to my phone and the camera isn't working

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Whats the ROM called Riece. I know you got a EVO. Or is that just a pic from a phone that already has it?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. Looks like a lot of stuff isnt working on it yet. Ill wait
yeaaa but the dude has been on his business already. Has already updated the rom with a few fixes within hours of release. Hopefully it'll be flawless in a few days
Yea the dudes over there be on they +%$#. I have no doubt in my mind that by like Wednesday that +%$# will be like it was str8 from Sprint.

Hope you guys know CM6 has already ported 4g Wimax into a upcoming rom. I'm not sure if they will have gingerbread ready with 4g but any other rom just wouldn't make sense to install if 4g is not implemented.

Whats the ROM called Riece. I know you got a EVO. Or is that just a pic from a phone that already has it?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. Looks like a lot of stuff isnt working on it yet. Ill wait
yeaaa but the dude has been on his business already. Has already updated the rom with a few fixes within hours of release. Hopefully it'll be flawless in a few days
Yea the dudes over there be on they +%$#. I have no doubt in my mind that by like Wednesday that +%$# will be like it was str8 from Sprint.

Hope you guys know CM6 has already ported 4g Wimax into a upcoming rom. I'm not sure if they will have gingerbread ready with 4g but any other rom just wouldn't make sense to install if 4g is not implemented.

The bad part about it is that i never used 4G, i barely get a 3G signal in my crib
30t6p3b.gif

The bad part about it is that i never used 4G, i barely get a 3G signal in my crib
30t6p3b.gif

Do you live in a 4g city, I get great 3g service great service besides manhattan:x . Update your prl and radio that might improve your signal strength.

30t6p3b.gif

Do you live in a 4g city, I get great 3g service great service besides manhattan:x . Update your prl and radio that might improve your signal strength.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

30t6p3b.gif

im in the Bronx btw, when was the latest radio released ? i cant remember the last time i updated mine

30t6p3b.gif

im in the Bronx btw, when was the latest radio released ? i cant remember the last time i updated mine

30t6p3b.gif

Sprint just put out a update from htc sense last week, that had some radio updates. If you have a backup sense rom any customize sense from xda will work, just update the radio's, the PRL and thats it don't update the firmware, you will lose root.

30t6p3b.gif

Sprint just put out a update from htc sense last week, that had some radio updates. If you have a backup sense rom any customize sense from xda will work, just update the radio's, the PRL and thats it don't update the firmware, you will lose root.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Is there a certain way to get a picture to be set as you wallpaper perfectly? Do I have to resize it on my comp first?
I was just about to ask this. Even when I resize the pic to 900x860 that still zooms the pic in and doesnt have it right. Seems like that's the size it should be when using the phone landscape.
960x800
wink.gif

and DLEE2703 imma need that wallpaper bwoi. Nice setup.

meh
5274752704_88331d557c.jpg

960x800
wink.gif

meh

30t6p3b.gif

AWWW-Hell-NAH.jpg

laugh.gif
nah but i got one of those all in one packages from xda, flashing now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

960x800
wink.gif

meh

Thank you sir.
Now can you school me on making icons. I'm figuring that I can use GIMP to resize (72x72?) and cut/crop a pic and save as a .png?

960x800
wink.gif

meh

Thank you sir.
Now can you school me on making icons. I'm figuring that I can use GIMP to resize (72x72?) and cut/crop a pic and save as a .png?

30t6p3b.gif

AWWW-Hell-NAH.jpg

laugh.gif
nah but i got one of those all in one packages from xda, flashing now
happy.gif

Thank you sir.
yea, try that. but i resize from jump using PS and yes, save as .png .

Boost got the icon games on lock, i just know how to do the windows (large icons). i'll set up a template and send it to u thru via PM.

Thank you sir.

Boost got the icon games on lock, i just know how to do the windows (large icons). i'll set up a template and send it to u thru via PM.

Thank you sir.

Thanks man. I don't have PS but I'm assuming that it's better for making icons and themes than GIMP is

[h4][/h4]
[h4]ITU capitulates, admits that the term '4G' could apply to LTE, WiMAX, and 'evolved 3G technologies'[/h4]
By Chris Ziegler posted Dec 18th 2010 5:35PM

Though it's standing firm on the definition of its original 4G specification -- IMT-Advanced -- which only WiMAX 2 and LTE-Advanced are currently capable of meeting, the ITU is easing off its earlier rhetroic, admitting that the term "4G" realistically could apply "to the forerunners of these technologies, LTE and WiMAX, and to other evolved 3G technologies providing a substantial level of improvement in performance and capabilities with respect to the initial third generation systems now deployed." The whole dust-up started when carriers around the world deploying LTE and WiMAX networks (ahem, Sprint and Verizon) were throwing the "4G" term around very, very loosely -- and to their credit, the networks are indisputably a generation beyond CDMA2000 and UMTS / HSPA, so if anything, we'd fault the ITU for leaving today's modern networks without a generation to call their own. The "evolved 3G technologies" verbiage in the ITU's statement would seemingly even leave room for T-Mobile USA's claim that its 21Mbps HSPA+ network constitutes 4G... so yeah, score one for marketing campaigns. Of course, none of these carriers had ever planned to bow to the ITU's recommendations anyway, so the ruling has little practical relevance -- just know that the true 4G speeds are still a few years off.

[Thanks, Nate]

post_label_VIA.gif
Slashdot

http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/10/12/17/2325225/ITU-Softens-On-the-Definition-of-4G-Mobile

Thank you sir.

Thanks man. I don't have PS but I'm assuming that it's better for making icons and themes than GIMP is

[h4][/h4]
[h4]ITU capitulates, admits that the term '4G' could apply to LTE, WiMAX, and 'evolved 3G technologies'[/h4]
By Chris Ziegler posted Dec 18th 2010 5:35PM

Though it's standing firm on the definition of its original 4G specification -- IMT-Advanced -- which only WiMAX 2 and LTE-Advanced are currently capable of meeting, the ITU is easing off its earlier rhetroic, admitting that the term "4G" realistically could apply "to the forerunners of these technologies, LTE and WiMAX, and to other evolved 3G technologies providing a substantial level of improvement in performance and capabilities with respect to the initial third generation systems now deployed." The whole dust-up started when carriers around the world deploying LTE and WiMAX networks (ahem, Sprint and Verizon) were throwing the "4G" term around very, very loosely -- and to their credit, the networks are indisputably a generation beyond CDMA2000 and UMTS / HSPA, so if anything, we'd fault the ITU for leaving today's modern networks without a generation to call their own. The "evolved 3G technologies" verbiage in the ITU's statement would seemingly even leave room for T-Mobile USA's claim that its 21Mbps HSPA+ network constitutes 4G... so yeah, score one for marketing campaigns. Of course, none of these carriers had ever planned to bow to the ITU's recommendations anyway, so the ruling has little practical relevance -- just know that the true 4G speeds are still a few years off.

[Thanks, Nate]

post_label_VIA.gif
Slashdot

http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/10/12/17/2325225/ITU-Softens-On-the-Definition-of-4G-Mobile

Back
Top Bottom