• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn don't be offended girlfriend. I wasn't aware T-Mobile actually had to bike service in Mexico :lol:
And fwiw I had full LTE in Mexico and Canada with good speed roaming from Verizon. Verizon it's like $2 a day. Not bad
you try to do the slick dumb diss, but you spoke out of turn ... it's cool ... as long as you know u was the fool Wes good.

Damn don't be offended girlfriend. I wasn't aware T-Mobile actually had to bike service in Mexico :lol:
And fwiw I had full LTE in Mexico and Canada with good speed roaming from Verizon. Verizon it's like $2 a day. Not bad
you try to do the slick dumb diss, but you spoke out of turn ... it's cool ... as long as you know u was the fool Wes good.

Wipe your tears sweetie. It will all be ok

What's the best music player, free preferably, for a note 5?i hate the stock one. I want it solely for the music on the phone itself, thanks yall

Apple Music here... Family plan with my brother, $15 and we split it

Apple Music and Play Music both have family plans and I believe its up to 5 users for $15... Can't beat that

Maybe Apple will bring FaceTime to Android. 
nerd.gif

So I'm finally gonna get blue messages and become one of the cool people?

Or video message and not have it be potato quality?

Last edited:
Being the only one of my friends/family without an iPhone, iMessage will be very much welcomed onto my phone with open arms :lol:. Nothing can compare to it when it comes to sending pictures, video, and group chats. Android is so bad at those that I actually fire up my MacBook when I'm sending an MMS so I can use iMessage.

The article did say it's from one source about the iMessage rumour, I can understand Apple wanting to expand their services like Apple Pay and iTunes.

Apple will announce that iMessage encrypted text messaging is coming to Android users at WWDC next Monday at WWDC 2016, according to a source familiar with the company’s thinking.

This can be literally anybody in the world :lol:

Not holding my breath, but I would welcome it with open arms.

I don't understand how it's 2016 and android message system is as bad as it is. Video quality looks low is from 2005.

Back
Top Bottom