Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My device is up to date.

I'm still getting fast speeds but I just think it's weird that it doesn't display lte

To my T-Mobile fambs. Download this app and get all this free stuff while supplies lasts 
smokin.gif

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmobile.tuesdays

Last edited:
^ Was gonna post that yesterday but forgot. I'm not a fan of Dominos but I won't say no to a free pizza on a random Tuesday here and there :lol:.

T mobile stays winning

This $30 plan more than paying for itself with all of the benefits T-Mobile has

I noticed that I'm getting worse battery life with my replacement s7 edge than with my previous defective one. Screen on time went from 5 1/2+ hours to barely 3.

Also, I'm only getting the 4g icon on my service bar and not lte. I'm not sure if this phone only displays 4g and not lte.

Can anyone with a tmobile gs7 edge confirm this?

Isn't 4G LTE? My T-mo S7E displays "LTE" right below 4G on the status bar icon

Update your software if you haven't already

My device is up to date.

I'm still getting fast speeds but I just think it's weird that it doesn't display lte

My samsung s6 edge never display LTE..

For some reason my app's not working. I played for the loot and didn't win, but I can't access any of the Every Tuesday Free Stuff :nerd:.

Last edited:
For some reason my app's not working. I played for the loot and didn't win, but I can't access any of the Every Tuesday Free Stuff :nerd:.

I'm in the same situation.. I put in the number and it said to get my loot but now the app isn't working.. :smh:

Last edited:
To my T-Mobile fambs. Download this app and get all this free stuff while supplies lasts :smokin

Post paid accounts are also being offered a share of T-Mobile's stock through Loyal3. If you do NOTHING else this week, please claim that free share if you are a T-Mobile customer. I'll take it if you don't want it :lol:

I saw that on TV but never followed up on it.. My friends were tripping saying they rather have the stuff than the free stock.. :rofl:

Last edited:

I'm in the same situation.. I put in the number and it said to get my loot but now the app isn't working.. :smh:

Yea it's acting up for everyone. I was able to pull a code for the pizza, but when I went back, it was gone and I had to sign up again.

To my T-Mobile fambs. Download this app and get all this free stuff while supplies lasts :smokin

Post paid accounts are also being offered a share of T-Mobile's stock through Loyal3. If you do NOTHING else this week, please claim that free share if you are a T-Mobile customer. I'll take it if you don't want it :lol:

How do you claim this?

1. Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and register.
2. Sign up for Loyal3.
3. Wait for T-Mobile Tuesdays app to start working again.
4. ???
5. Claim share & profit.

Guess this is the appropriate thread buto I just ordered the mxq pro android box installed with kodi anybody have one of these?

I can get a cheap (25) V10 for TMobile but it has a bad IMEI.

Haven't dealt with this before ... can it be fix and if so, where?

To my T-Mobile fambs. Download this app and get all this free stuff while supplies lasts 
smokin.gif

Post paid accounts are also being offered a share of T-Mobile's stock through Loyal3. If you do NOTHING else this week, please claim that free share if you are a T-Mobile customer. I'll take it if you don't want it
laugh.gif
How do you claim this?
1. Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and register.
2. Sign up for Loyal3.
3. Wait for T-Mobile Tuesdays app to start working again.
4. ???
5. Claim share & profit.
Do you have yours? Do I have to hold it at their partner BD or can I transfer it out? If I have to hold it there I'm probably screwed.

Thats mad cool though

T mobile stays winning

This $30 plan more than paying for itself with all of the benefits T-Mobile has
this is a pre paid plan right? What does the plan come with?

Unlimited text, throttle after 5GB, and 100 minutes?

I believe it only works for first time activations though.
I have something similar when I first signed up with t mobile 3 years ago

1500 talk/text
500 mb data :smh: (good thing I'm always on wi fi)

Back
Top Bottom