• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All tmobile customers, make sure you download the "tmobile Tuesdays " app if you haven't already.

In a nutshell, tmobile is giving all of its subscribers some good free stuff. And it's actually good stuff. It started last Tuesday, and all you have to do is log in to the app.

Last week, it was a free medium pizza from domino's, a free movie ticket to see war craft, a free small frosty from Wendy's, and a free vudu movie rental.

Enjoy!

im_ready_game_of_thrones-gap.jpg

All tmobile customers, make sure you download the "tmobile Tuesdays " app if you haven't already.

In a nutshell, tmobile is giving all of its subscribers some good free stuff. And it's actually good stuff. It started last Tuesday, and all you have to do is log in to the app.

Last week, it was a free medium pizza from domino's, a free movie ticket to see war craft, a free small frosty from Wendy's, and a free vudu movie rental.

Enjoy!

The pizza, Frosty and free VUDU rental is every week.

S7 has 3000mah with QHD. Battery life is great from what I've seen.

Define "great". I get 16-18 hours, with 3.75-4 hours SOT.

Much better than my G4, but I don't know if I'd call it great.

Maybe not great, but very good for the performance. Plus quick charge is amazing.

Enjoy!

The pizza, Frosty and free VUDU rental is every week.

I've got dinner figured out again :pimp:

I got a $15 credit for a Lyft ride as well. I use Lyft and Uber pretty frequently but I'm away on business and it expires in 24hrs so I won't get to use it :\.

Last edited:
Marques hit the nail on the head in that review when he said the phone was boring. There is nothing about that phone that makes me even sightly inclined to buy it

Marques hit the nail on the head in that review when he said the phone was boring. There is nothing about that phone that makes me even sightly inclined to buy it
i was hoping this phone would be better. was thinking about OP3 or Nexus 6p but now im considering waiting til later this year and see what Nexus will release 

i was hoping this phone would be better. was thinking about OP3 or Nexus 6p but now im considering waiting til later this year and see what Nexus will release 

At work so can't watch the video, but good to see MKBHD being unbiased despite probably getting paid by oneplus.

Back
Top Bottom