• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My friend ordered a One Plus 3 yesterday, meaning this will be the first time I will see a OP device in real life. Excited to play around with it

You're excited to play with an htc device?

never seen an m7, m8, m9, 10 from da back in real life before?

:lol: I'm typing on an iPhone now that shares similarities with all them phones too. I'm more interested in the entire package, mostly software and camera

The Moro X Pure for me has been money and I can't beat the fast charging.

Right now I'm using the V10 that I got for 50 dollars and it's pretty solid.

I would not buy a HTC phone ever again after my last experience.

I regards to the iMessage, they bringing some cool options but the thing about typing words and coming out like emoji have been around.

The quality not getting diminish its great ....

The Moro X Pure for me has been money and I can't beat the fast charging.

Right now I'm using the V10 that I got for 50 dollars and it's pretty solid.

I would not buy a HTC phone ever again after my last experience.

I regards to the iMessage, they bringing some cool options but the thing about typing words and coming out like emoji have been around.

The quality not getting diminish its great ....
ive been using the moto x pure since it came out last year and its been decent only for me. the fast charging was great but after 8 months of using the phone the fast charging just became regular charging. went from a little over 1 hour to charge the phone to taking almost 3-4 hours to fully charge the phone. also the quality during calls is lacking and apps would crash randomly

So apparently Domino's is pulling from the T-mo Tuesdays because they've been getting slammed :lol: Sucks for anyone who wanted to redeem today.

$20 at mlb.com next week replacing Domino's with the same stuff yesterday

o ok my bad i get it now... but ya i would never own an htc phone again and this is coming from someone who owned nothing but htc phones including the m7 and m9.... the camera just sucks and the display is nothing special but one thing i loved was sense.... but i still prefer my galaxy s7 and with nova launcher it makes touchwiz ok to deal with... i actually use some of the feature while still using nova launcher

Got a phone of swappa that said "Fully functional." I get it and the prongs are not there where the sim card goes :smh:

Another day without a phone.

So apparently Domino's is pulling from the T-mo Tuesdays because they've been getting slammed
laugh.gif
Sucks for anyone who wanted to redeem today.

$20 at mlb.com next week replacing Domino's with the same stuff yesterday
At least I was able to get my free pizza last week. 
smokin.gif

I'm not surprised about Dominoes. When I was in line yesterday I overheard 2 different customers berate an employee over the phone because they reached the 100 free pizza limit already :lol:

Plus you knew it'd be wrap after it was on the front page of Slickdeals. Those folks are vultures

anyone have any info on what phone nexus is releasing this year?

Gotta wait till like august for da rumour mill to start up. Only info know is that htc might be making it.
Which means Oneplus might be responbile for the cheaper model that'll look similar to its bigger brother.

Got a phone of swappa that said "Fully functional." I get it and the prongs are not there where the sim card goes :smh:

Another day without a phone.

Swappa starting to look like scumville.

Word up. I almost settled for the HTC M9 yesterday but I'm just gon scoop up a Blu phone
id get that oneplus3 if u could afford it.

Yea, that extra $100 is a little more than what I wanna pay but reading the specs, I might jump on it. Just gotta find good USB-Type C chargers so I can have one in the car and extras at home and work

Why not the OPX? :lol:

it's $200.

Watch ya mouf b :lol: I'm good off that. I'm either copping the OP3 or a Nexus. I'm being a little pressed since my phone storage on struggle mode but definitely aint gon cop something out of desperation.

T-mobile running a promotion on the LG Gpad X 8.0 Free after $240 prepaid card. I have last years model and it's a solid device and the USB port on top is clutch.

Word up. I almost settled for the HTC M9 yesterday but I'm just gon scoop up a Blu phone

Yea, that extra $100 is a little more than what I wanna pay but reading the specs, I might jump on it. Just gotta find good USB-Type C chargers so I can have one in the car and extras at home and work

it's $200.

Watch ya mouf b :lol: I'm good off that. I'm either copping the OP3 or a Nexus. I'm being a little pressed since my phone storage on struggle mode but definitely aint gon cop something out of desperation.

Isn't your budget 250?

it's $200.

Isn't your budget 250?

Yea but it seems I'm either gon have to wait or increase my budget to get what I want

In a wide-ranging commentary piece about WWDC 2016, tech journalist Walt Mossberg included an interesting bit about why Apple has not expanded iMessage to competing software platforms like Android.
When I asked a senior Apple executive why iMessage wasn’t being expanded to other platforms, he gave two answers. First, he said, Apple considers its own user base of 1 billion active devices to provide a large enough data set for any possible AI learning the company is working on. And, second, having a superior messaging platform that only worked on Apple devices would help sales of those devices — the company’s classic (and successful) rationale for years.
Last week, a questionable rumor surfaced claiming that Apple planned to announce iMessage for Android at WWDC 2016, but the keynote passed without any mention. Apple's executive team evidently views iMessage as a big enough selling point to keep it exclusive to Apple devices like the iPhone and Mac for now, despite Android having over 1.4 billion active users worldwide as of September 2015.

Back
Top Bottom