• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly as long as I can get through a full day (Spotify, videos, Whatsapp) then I'll be satisfied.

Had the international version S7, battery was great but would like Samsung pay and a warranty

A lot of rumors are saying that Google are making their own phone, hardware and all....it will be out later this year, possibly

T-mo S7e. Been solid so far, but last month's security update is causing more battery drain than previous. They HAVE been updating every month at least.

have a "regular " s7 and I can agree with all of this.

with that being zsaud, the battery drain isn't horrible and my battery life is above average.

A lot of rumors are saying that Google are making their own phone, hardware and all....it will be out later this year, possibly
So it would be like the Pixel series they currently make (and most consumers forgot existed
laugh.gif
)? I would be very interested to see how this would turn out, Google from my experience with Nexus phones has excellent customer service. 

So it would be like the Pixel series they currently make (and most consumers forgot existed :lol: )? I would be very interested to see how this would turn out, Google from my experience with Nexus phones has excellent customer service. 

Hopefully it's more than a rumor but yea the Pixel is a forgotten memory :lol: . I take it that Google wants more control over designs and hardware which would make the Nexus line officially theirs.
I look forward to getting a Nexus as my next phone, even if it is HTC that's making it >D

Nexus 5x got here yesterday :pimp: but now I'm out here naked and waiting for my case to come in, listened to my wife and waitted until the phone came now I'm sittin hopin it comes before the holiday :smh: Decided to go w/ privacy glass screen protectors this time around instead of the typical cheap ones, though they always have worked, tired of people on the bus tryna get a peak at my screen. :lol:

Gon scoop up a few more chargers and adapters later on too.

Edit:

Via TMonews

Home > Unlocked Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus now available for pre-order
Unlocked Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus now available for pre-order
June 28, 2016 Alex Wagner 1 Comment
motog4group

Motorola’s Moto G line is known for offering affordable Android smartphones, and today the latest models became available for pre-order in the U.S.

Both the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus are now available for pre-order from Motorola’s website. They’re being offered with Moto Maker, which means that you can customize the front, back, and accent colors of your phone and add an engraving if you’d like. Pricing starts at $199 for the 16GB Moto G4 and goes up to $229.99 for the 32GB Moto G4, $249.99 for the 16GB Moto G4 Plus, and $299.99 for the 64GB Moto G4 Plus.

Both phones are slated to launch on July 12, and that’s the estimated delivery date that you’ll get if you pre-order one today.

When it comes to specs, here’s how Motorola’s two new phones break down:

Moto G4

5.5-inch 1920×1080 display
Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor
13-megapixel rear, 5-megapixel front cameras
16/32GB of storage
microSD slot
2GB of RAM
3000mAh battery
TurboPower fast charging
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Water repellant coating
HSPA+ 850/900/1700/1900/2100
4G LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 25, 26, 41
motog4pluspair

Moto G4 Plus

5.5-inch 1920×1080 screen
Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor
16-megapixel camera with laser autofocus, phase detection autofocus
5-megapixel front camera
16/64GB of storage
microSD card slot
2GB of RAM on 16GB model, 4GB of RAM on 64GB model
Fingerprint reader
3000mAh battery
TurboPower fast charging
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Water repellant coating
HSPA+ 850/900/1700/1900/2100
4G LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 25, 26, 41
Also of note is that Motorola is selling the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus unlocked. The phones support all major U.S. carriers, which means that you can pop your T-Mobile SIM in and go. However, Motorola hasn’t made any announcements about whether the G4 and G4 Plus will support T-Mobile features like VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling. I’ve reached out to them and asked about T-Mo support, but haven’t yet heard back. I’ll be sure to update you if and when I do.

Now I'm questionin whether or not I should've waited to get my Nexus 5x :lol:

Last edited:
Nexus 5x got here yesterday :pimp: but now I'm out here naked and waiting for my case to come in, listened to my wife and waitted until the phone came now I'm sittin hopin it comes before the holiday :smh: Decided to go w/ privacy glass screen protectors this time around instead of the typical cheap ones, though they always have worked, tired of people on the bus tryna get a peak at my screen. :lol:

Gon scoop up a few more chargers and adapters later on too.

Edit:

Via TMonews
Now I'm questionin whether or not I should've waited to get my Nexus 5x :lol:
Yeah, Moto G(4) looks appealing as does the Asus Zenfone 3. Might go Oneplus 3 though as it's more future proof, though it's $200-$250 phones(z3/moto g4) vs a $400 phone so I can't really compare them.

Anyone know where I can buy a new cheap backup phone? I'm currently running on a HTC M9 and I think my phone might be messing up on me and I need a good new phone until my contract ends.

Anyone know where I can buy a new cheap backup phone? I'm currently running on a HTC M9 and I think my phone might be messing up on me and I need a good new phone until my contract ends.

Backup everything and factory reset it before giving up on it

note 4. no real issues. battery life could be better. I'll buy a spare at some point.

Last edited:
Is Google Chrome still a huge battery drain? Naked browser is acting up for me.

Have you tried Opera? It's supposed to be better on battery and data since it compresses media
Nah never have, Im using that same option on chrome but I'll give it a shot.

I like naked browser but every so often it'll just start messing up everything I type. Random spaces and it'll join words together and idk why. It can't be SwiftKey doing it cause it works everywhere else.

I use Firefox Beta. It has support for extensions so I can use uBlock since my phone can't be rooted. Don't think it has any battery drain issues.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019O8YWR0/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Define "cheap" in your eyes, there's options out there now. Samsung has the J7, Galaxy Grand Prime, and Galaxy Grand Core. LG has the K10 and the K7. U have the Blue phones like the Vivo 5 and the Life One X. Moto G4 and G4 plus drops in July. All phones are sub $300 in different ranges.

Just downloaded the ps vue app. I signed up for the free trial but can't get it to work unless you make a profile on a ps device.

Anyway around this?

Back
Top Bottom